Daz Unable to add Breastacular - Genesis 8 female not found

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
I already have a character with breastacular added but I was unable to add collision as the same error popped up. So I deleted it and tried to again add breastacular when i got the same error.

The only fix was to delete the entire character and add a new one again to add Breastacular. Is there any fix to this strange problem?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Greetings. You might have to start over again and re create the character, then apply the breastacular physics afterward. Currently, I have thought of learning Daz but despite it being so fucking difficult, I don't think I would want to waste my time with it. I could learn how to use it, but modeling is not my expertise, and I just oogle at models of games, I don't make them.

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
(ehh,...wut?)
Are you sure you used the right setting for collision? (Did u use the script?)
What did the error message say? (A screenshot would be helpful)
When I tried to add collision by selecting the G8F figure, it showed me this even though I had selected G8F.

1691128724587.png

So I removed the breastacular that was already present and tried to add new again,

I was able to load the graft but then when I tried to "Apply Material Copy",
1691128865027.png

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
Nop its a genesis 8 and i did add a breastacular on it when i started. But after loading the save file again, this error pops up.
If I have to reload the same character again as new, is there a way I could save her body shape, morph settings and so on? so that I could load them onto the new one.