Unable to fetch data, please try again

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
hi everyone,
I don’t know why I can’t look at the latest updates (from page 2 give me error "unable to Fetch...") anymore and he won’t let me see the pictures in the main page of the video games .
hasn’t given me any error in the last few months.
Solutions?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
When you report problems with a website, you need to tell the admins, specifically which outdated browser version you are using, to help them identify the problem.

• Sad
Reactions: bra809

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Using curl to fetch https://f95zone.to/new_latest.php?cmd=list&cat=games&page=1&sort=date&_=1597081655607 , it gets a response, but it takes a while. Probably backend database is being hit hard with some query, and the javascript has a timeout value that gives up before the server can respond.

The site in general feels slow for any interactive behavior: loading/using reactions, posting, new post message, loading alerts, etc. That more or less confirms that the problem is on the database. Maybe someone is querying/dumping all the data.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0le

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
polywog lmao outdated browser? Why would anyone assume that?

Anyway, same problem. The rest of the site seems to be functioning normally, but it's doing so at an agonizing crawl for me.

Most definitely seems to be some service provider issues or something.

Reactions: 0le

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Site seems going on it knees... Extremly long responsetime right now... opera and chrome

tkyash

Jul 31, 2017
Has this issue been resolved? I'm getting the "Unable to fetch data, please try again later" for the latest updates page. I do not get the error when I use a different computer.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Smth is terribly wrong with yours's site engine: Unable to fetch data, please try again on the latest Opera 81.0.4196.60