Seeking Unaware cum kiss

silv3rii

Jun 12, 2020
Looking for games where for example the girl was just giving a blowjob and then kisses a person she knows and they are unaware (e.g. kissing bf or husband she was cheating on or even a family member like her dad). Just talking with cum on her would also be good (e.g. the classic "it's just cake frosting, mom").

I'm sure I've seen more, but the only case I can think of is in Pandora's Box where she gives a blowjob to MC's friend in the bar and then kisses MC with the cum in her mouth

I personally prefer renpy games and non-hentai, more western style. And I don't have a preference on what point of view is the MC.

Thanks!

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
The Assistant has a scene like this. MC gets a blowjob from a married woman (after having anal sex with her) while her husband is in the room next to them and then she goes and kisses him on the lips. She doesn't have any cum on her face when she does this but i think it still fits.

silv3rii

Jun 12, 2020
Looks great and sounds like the kind of thing I enjoy, thanks! Seems like that game should probably have the "cheating" tag and that's why I didn't find it before