paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Configurable Cheats Mod
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features or who hates the grind in this game.
Last Tested: v35a

yurilover8 Haters & trolls piss me off a bit too much, so at the moment no cheats to the public are planned. But I want to add many cheats as part of the normal game via unique items, and these will be coming out over time. Stat grinding should get much easier in the Traits re-work update coming still this year.
I see no reason to lock cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
1. Download the mod
2. Throw the files inside of the zip into the game folder
3. Launch the game and press F1 to configure what you want. Always Restart the game afterwards!
3. Enjoy the game without grind or being fleeced from the patreon

Download
Source Code (New Mod)
(Old Patcher)

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
I see no reason to look cheats behind a paywall.
Well, and I see a few. Game is hard, I know, but balanced around BA version and many of my patrons don't use cheats despite having access to them. It's a bonus feature, not a way it's meant to be played. Anyway, one of the reasons is people breaking their saves beyond repair and reporting non-existent bugs, while they will always go with "I didn't do anything". Majority of people don't have a clue about how programming or games work, they don't read annotations either, and thus many will use your cheat on non-compatible versions as well, or with dev mode choose broken dialogue options that should be never triggered and then bye-bye working save. I've done it a million times already. Before I was treating bug reports with a grain of salt due to the existence of the cheat engine, and now I will have to do it with a full glass of it or rather ignore them altogether on this forum. Thanks, as if trying to fix all the bugs and dealing with false reports wasn't a hell already for a single dev.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks for explaining that. I didn't realize that using cheats can sometimes create bugs that people then report to you as the game being "bugged". So that makes sense.

The only stat I used to change on occasion was the cleanliness stat. I got tired of those silly girls coming up to the counter and then complaining how much I stunk. But other than that, I really didn't use cheats a whole lot. Still wouldn't mind seeing them return at some point for some of us freeloaders. Perhaps maybe when the game gets further along?

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
Aug 19, 2020
I see no reason to look cheats behind a paywall.

Version: v30l
For anybody interested in the cheats + addition dev features here you go:
replace your "Assembly-CSharp.dll" with the one i provided below.

View attachment 2795025
Good shet. Question is, is there an extended version apk?

Reactions: IndecentBoy

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Well, and I see a few. Game is hard, I know, but balanced around BA version and many of my patrons don't use cheats despite having access to them. It's a bonus feature, not a way it's meant to be played. Anyway, one of the reasons is people breaking their saves beyond repair and reporting non-existent bugs, while they will always go with "I didn't do anything". Majority of people don't have a clue about how programming or games work, they don't read annotations either, and thus many will use your cheat on non-compatible versions as well, or with dev mode choose broken dialogue options that should be never triggered and then bye-bye working save. I've done it a million times already. Before I was treating bug reports with a grain of salt due to the existence of the cheat engine, and now I will have to do it with a full glass of it or rather ignore them altogether on this forum. Thanks, as if trying to fix all the bugs and dealing with false reports wasn't a hell already for a single dev.
I'm guessing the game has a log to track issues which can be easily reported by simply sharing the log file or at least that's what i hope. With this in mind you could simply mark it down in the log that cheats were used and even what cheats were used at what time, which therefor should make it easier to see if a cheat caused it or to mark it as a cheat issue which requires full info's on what was done. And it can even be used to try and recreate the exact issue which should make it possible to identify the problem and fix it. I can understand the frustration about the false bug reports and the lack of proper and informational but at the end of the day it should be your goal to find a fix for that issue which should help you down the road anyways since it will make bug reporting, investigating and fixing easier if done right. I understand your concerns and therefor i will add a warning that bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the Dev. Just to quickly mention that people break things with these cheats outside of this modification, i would advise you to make a developer note on the topic which clearly states that "if cheats were used to not report any bugs." which from what i have seen is enough for most people to know they should not expect a bug-free experience using cheats and that they should not report these bugs or at the very least clearly state that the cheat caused it.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Is this game some kind of retarded attempt at trolling? Can't get out of bathroom, nothing works, click whatever you want, nothing is happening, whoever created this game, just stop, get some help.
First of all stop being so rude, secondly have you tried taking a shower? after that you can normally leave. Try both clicking on it when you move to the shower with WASD and if clicking does not work try E.

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
If I had someone who could show me the "can't interact" bug on a video (or even better, on a live stream), there's a chance that I might fix it. Otherwise there's nothing I can do, because I can't reproduce it, nor any of my testers.

Even better, if I fix it thanks to someone's co-operation, I'll give that person lifetime access to EX version of UiTC and mention in the Credits.
so i figured out your can't interact problem. in the save files a file was created with a .temp added at the end. i don't know how or why it was created, thats on you to figure out. but once you delete that file you can interact with everything again.

• Red Heart
Aug 19, 2020
i tried EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WORKS. I clicked E million times and moved using wasd in every possible way. Design is utter SHIT, time wasting POS. It is designer who is rude enough to make such shit. Game is complete, utter shit.
... Then don't play it? The game is a grind without cheats, admittedly, but it works for us. Maybe it's your setup, or something, but nevertheless, there's no need to badmouth a game if you don't like it. Just delete it, and move on. Better yet, don't play it if it doesn't appetize you. Surely, even you can understand the concept of NOT being offensive, and moving on, instead of making people waste time, and oxygen trying to explain it with no positive results. Apologies if what I'm saying may seem offensive, but I'm being as polite as possible with you on this.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
To people who have interaction bug - turn off the auto save feature in the game settings. I'm working on a fix (for v31a, though), but it seems to be the main culprit. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Varen123 Not currently. In the future I want to add a way to get your home/work back after losing it via some quest/event. Drifter will be able to get it, too, via unique event. But I have my hands full with other priorities.

menatv There's always a chance that cheats will screw something. The ones I allowed in EX version are 99% safe, but the ones you have in the dev mode allows you to bypass so much stuff that even after trying 1 event your save can be borked already.

paw_beans Sorry, but I still don't feel like fighting with people breaking their saves with dev mode. There's a big difference between leaking a game version and tinkering with the game files to allow for something that was never meant to be used by anyone ever, and we both know it will make it harder on me in various way. I'm a simple man, so if pirates start giving me a hell for whatever the reason, I will start making it harder for non-paying patrons, and none of us want that.

johnyc Yeah, I made this game just to piss people like you off and you fell for that. Thanks for making my day!

Cyrix98 Thanks mate, I figured it out already thanks to the other F95 user. .tmp files are created when there's an error with the save. Anyway, as a token of my gratitude, catch me on Discord and I'll give you lifetime game access. Cheers!

Reactions: menatv

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
paw_beans Sorry, but I still don't feel like fighting with people breaking their saves with dev mode. There's a big difference between leaking a game version and tinkering with the game files to allow for something that was never meant to be used by anyone ever, and we both know it will make it harder on me in various way. I'm a simple man, so if pirates start giving me a hell for whatever the reason, I will start making it harder for non-paying patrons, and none of us want that.
Well you could just release the cheats then which in turn removes the need for these modifications and as for fighting well i gave you a good way of possibly fixing this issue so maybe try that. Work with the community and the player base and not against them. You can even use a simple "cheats activation mode" where you have to enter a specific line or a set of keys to active it like "iknowwhatimdoing" which after activation can even open a little popup with a disclaimer that bugs and issue should not be reported with this cheat mode active and a button that says "i understand".

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes