Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Deathtrooper246 Belly is fixed in v36. It got accidentally overwritten by muscled body types... :v

John Dane You can only remove negative traits. But pregnancy can be turned on/off at the hospital for money.

ustar Still I can't release 32 bit versions anymore. Sooner or later you will be forced to move to 64 bit anyway, mate :p

eatwhatever We are not doing any 3D art. Game will have 3 angles in total (side, 3/4 front, 3/4 back). Yes, adding new pants means we have to make it in all 3 angles. Faces, which are far worse, only in 2, since no visible face from the back. Any kind of recoloring is irrelevant, coz shaders take care of it. We will be re-making a lot of how everything works, so some things will be even faster to do. Just because we have 3 angles, it doesn't mean that we have to do every single animation 3 times, lol. With Spine we can do a few magic tricks that were impossible before, like resizing art, what before required redrawing art for each variant. And yeah, I'm gonna dump many of my tasks onto graphic artist & animator, so I'll have more time for my stuff. I don't know yet how faster or slower updates will become once we are done, but quality difference will be immense. And I have no aspirations of becoming a big AAA studio, so we will stay in this project with around 5-7 people. I love my independence, freedom and getting along with team mates as an indie dev.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ustar Still I can't release 32 bit versions anymore. Sooner or later you will be forced to move to 64 bit anyway, mate :p
OK, thanks for this weird and obvious reply.
But why you cannot release 32 bit versions?
If I were to choose application compilation options, I would choose basic x86 for better compatibility (since it will work on virtually all machines) and eventually x64 as extension.
I saw also some possibility for mixed x86+x64 in one .exe - but it probably needs special modification and very high programming skill:
Total Commander
(Windows 95 up to Windows 11, 32-bit AND 64-bit machines!)

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
JustAl Forgot to answer you as well. I'm not doing any (and never did) AI art for this project. Only tried a bit of AI writing, but it still required me to edit a lot.
Seems like AI is still not mature enough to write something complicated without error :D
It could do some imaging pretty nice, but context is the problem, though it learns and I no longer see multi-fingers, multi-teeth horrors with new AI images as before.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Penitensary Ye, more or less. It will obviously break them and make it harder to animate, or even impossible for some poses, while all of it is an experiment and can't promise anything at this point.

Here's the same animation, but with different female height (hands follow pivot on tits, legs have to bend etc.):
height test (1).png

ustar You won't like my answer either, but... I don't remember anymore why :p In the logs I have updated engine and assets, so something could have been causing problems with 32 bit, or it was game eating a lot of RAM. Anyway, it's extra work for me, while less than 1% of people use 32 bit, and I doubt that any of my supporters do, so trying to make it work in 2024 is honestly a huge waste of time and my supporters definitely wouldn't like it... And I'm working on engine update, so even lower chance it will work fine. Sorry, mate, but I'm not gonna sabotage my own project. Regarding AI, it would work in VN or SLG games, but not in action or side-scroller games, so it's totally useless to me in this project.

Reactions: ustar

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
(Windows 95 up to Windows 11, 32-bit AND 64-bit machines!)
Win 11 doesnt come with 32 bit anymore (and OEMs are allowed to sell Win10 64 Bit only since 4 years and I rly hope you arent using anything older). Intel, AMD, Nvidia, .... dropped 32 bit support (some long ago). The reason is simple: you are limited on 32bit (apps above 4GB, Performance, ... and , not to speak of the support for these meaning testing that yourself - its just effort for hardly anyone these days. And since more and more software as hardware developers drop support you're limiting yourself.)

If you rly need to run 16 Bit apps there are many solutions (VMs, tools like DosBox, Multiboot, a dedicated PC, ...)

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Penitensary Ye, more or less. It will obviously break them and make it harder to animate, or even impossible for some poses, while all of it is an experiment and can't promise anything at this point.

Here's the same animation, but with different female height (hands follow pivot on tits, legs have to bend etc.):
View attachment 3647739

ustar You won't like my answer either, but... I don't remember anymore why :p In the logs I have updated engine and assets, so something could have been causing problems with 32 bit, or it was game eating a lot of RAM. Anyway, it's extra work for me, while less than 1% of people use 32 bit, and I doubt that any of my supporters do, so trying to make it work in 2024 is honestly a huge waste of time and my supporters definitely wouldn't like it... And I'm working on engine update, so even lower chance it will work fine. Sorry, mate, but I'm not gonna sabotage my own project. Regarding AI, it would work in VN or SLG games, but not in action or side-scroller games, so it's totally useless to me in this project.
OK thanks at least for something.
I don't stray away from hard work, so I would fix my application to run reliably rather than rely on available hardware resources leaving a leak if it's there, but it's your program...
By the way I use /3GB mod switch to allow some programs use more than normally available <2GB - it was useful for illusion 3D games like Play Club and Honey Select with additional mod assets. But .exe needs to be prepared to take benefit.
Regarding AI - I fully agree, because "context" :) - every image is different from previous. As seen on AI generated animations there is liittle logic, it looks cool, but without deeper sense...

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Win 11 doesnt come with 32 bit anymore (and OEMs are allowed to sell Win10 64 Bit only since 4 years and I rly hope you arent using anything older). Intel, AMD, Nvidia, .... dropped 32 bit support (some long ago). The reason is simple: you are limited on 32bit (apps above 4GB, Performance, ... and , not to speak of the support for these meaning testing that yourself - its just effort for hardly anyone these days. And since more and more software as hardware developers drop support you're limiting yourself.)

If you rly need to run 16 Bit apps there are many solutions (VMs, tools like DosBox, Multiboot, a dedicated PC, ...)
I use Windows 7 at the moment. And this was link to Total Commander - it's a file manager for windows

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I use Windows 7 at the moment. And this was link to Total Commander - it's a file manager for windows
Why did I knew that? Dont say it's because of MS Spionage (yes, they collect data, in W7 btw too just not that much, but there is nothing "magical" about that, there are MANY ways to disable that). Performance has been tested and there is no drop. The only point might be the increase in disk size if you're from a poor country. But then I'd actually go Linux and save more space without any paranoia needs (well depends on distro but ... it should be clear). Wine/Proton Support is actually rly good these days.
And yeah, i do know TC very well. But they simply dont want to list all combinations. I mean its obvious they cant support something that doesnt exist, right? #logic #commonsense

when will the v36b version appear there :unsure:
Check last paragraph of
Oh missed that b, sry.

Last edited:

Neonviolete

Dec 28, 2023
ok, it’s bad that now we have to wait longer for a new update :( I wish it would appear game on Steam as soon as possible so I could support you! Since I don’t use credit cards and PayPal unfortunately.

Last edited:

Neonviolete

Dec 28, 2023
I also read your post that many people are not interested in clothes in stores, but I don’t think so, it would be cool if the store sold more different clothes, for example, sexy ones. It would also be great if there were more activities or hobbies. Well, of course, the most important thing is to have more different sex positions in a brothel, on the street in an elevator, in a glory hole and at home.

Aug 25, 2019
I also read your post that many people are not interested in clothes in stores, but I don’t think so, it would be cool if the store sold more different clothes, for example, sexy ones. It would also be great if there were more activities or hobbies. Well, of course, the most important thing is to have more different sex positions in a brothel, on the street in an elevator, in a glory hole and at home.
I believe that the sexy ones are going to be available in the shop where u buy the sex toys since they have clothes on display there

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Hmm... Just curious, but since setting color RGB values directly is a thing in character creation, would it be possible to customize the color of store-bought clothing as well? I don't know how the system handles clothing, but given that a character can have every color under the sun as their skin and hair color and this plays in scenes just fine, then applying this same system to clothing wouldn't be that much of a stretch, would it?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ustar Dropping support for 32 bits has nothing to do with leaks, mate. As stated above, a lot of work that will be overwritten with December's update anyway, just to let literally a few people play.

Neonviolete Steam release is delayed until 2025, because engine update needs to go first. I don't recall ever writing anything about people not being interested in new clothes. I said many times that I'm not adding new clothes until I'm done with new character angles, and those will appear together with the engine update in December.

Deathtrooper246 Chill, mate :p I released v35 to the public earlier than originally planned, while I barely finished uploading v36b for my patrons, and v36 will go public after I release v37 for my patrons, so something around late June, more or less. Regarding sexy clothes, don't feel like splitting these into 2 shops, so all will most likely be buyable in the clothes shop only, but sex shop might sell some unique ones.

Kaizaki69 Your phone might be too new or too old, and thus be unsupported. But try downloading the game directly from my Patreon page.

Penitensary Skin & clothes colors, despite both using RGB, work totally different. What you want would require me to remake whole clothing system, but I have to remake it for December's update anyway, because we will deal with clothes differently, but I don't know yet how it will work, and whether I let you edit them. Will provide info once I actually start working on it. Cheers!

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes