tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Also, idk if it's a bug or if it's because I did the Sportswoman run. But no matter if my character takes a bath, cooks, or just sleeps for an hour she suddenly becomes ripped, and says "worked out a sweat" like...WHAT?? XD Man..if only it were possible irl, too.

Widobob

May 28, 2024
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to make our character no longer muscular (remove the muscle skin)

Keerla

Jun 5, 2020
pls update
crash to desktop
So the cheat mod works fine... the game now quits when you hit F1 mod or no, probably to break the cheat mod.

You can rebind the hotkey though. XD

Edit BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg in a text editor and change "Show config manager = F1" to anything else, I used "Show config manager = F2" and it worked.

Just tested it and it appears to work great, at least so far cheats are on.

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
So the cheat mod works fine... the game now quits when you hit F1 mod or no, probably to break the cheat mod.

You can rebind the hotkey though. XD

Edit BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg in a text editor and change "Show config manager = F1" to anything else, I used "Show config manager = F2" and it worked.

Just tested it and it appears to work great, at least so far cheats are on.
yeah thx, but there is nothing to change when you hit "K" button after you activeted the cheat and restart the game, can you pls help? thx

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Well, it does have better writing than this comment.
People, stop whining about cheats. If you don't know how to hack any numbers and can't find out how to do it using Google, then the Internet is not for you, stop wasting money on it. Cheat Engine and ArtMoney? This is a free game with full functionality, if you can't hack it then maybe you should just play it? Maybe then you'll get what you want? Your character improves as the game goes on.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
yeah thx, but there is nothing to change when you hit "K" button after you activeted the cheat and restart the game, can you pls help? thx
K is Statistic I am quite sure - jep. You may change to a button that is unused by the game. Likely F1 didnt work because of MenuSettings_Button_UW.SetNames - text = "Unstuck - F1" . But that crashes base game, thus likely .
So dont use any of these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@temporaryuser - Keerla already wrote where to do these edits! Open Explorer, go to the folder where you extracted the game to, navigate to that file and change F1 to something not in the list above.

Last edited:

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
People, stop whining about cheats. If you don't know how to hack any numbers and can't find out how to do it using Google, then the Internet is not for you, stop wasting money on it. Cheat Engine and ArtMoney? This is a free game with full functionality, if you can't hack it then maybe you should just play it? Maybe then you'll get what you want? Your character improves as the game goes on.
You commented the wrong guy

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Progress Report #136 - September Summary
View attachment 4080311
I'm loving these progress updates. The art-style is appealing as well, a blend of anime and realism would fit very well... and my lord those honkers are massive. :WutFace::WutFace:

I do hope there are some normal sizes... flat is justice, but I do like B or C cups :KEK:
This one's close and realistic enough, so I probably shouldn't worry.

1727589911363.png

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
K is Statistic I am quite sure - jep. You may change to a button that is unused by the game. Likely F1 didnt work because of MenuSettings_Button_UW.SetNames - text = "Unstuck - F1" . But that crashes base game, thus likely .
So dont use any of these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sooo, where I can change the buttom to open cheat menu?

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
I'm loving these progress updates. The art-style is appealing as well, a blend of anime and realism would fit very well... and my lord those honkers are massive. :WutFace::WutFace:

I do hope there are some normal sizes... flat is justice, but I do like B or C cups :KEK:
This one's close and realistic enough, so I probably shouldn't worry.

View attachment 4081495
No. There is only one right choice, HH
warhammer-40k-space-marine-helmet-warhammer-40k.gif

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes