VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Unchaste [Ch. One + Claire's Arc] [3DK-x]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Atlas

Writing 5/5
    Visuals 5/5
    Gameplay, it's a kinetic novel.

The author is excellent at writing corruption. If you enjoy those themes, check out their comics. As it stands, this is a kinetic novel more than a game. This is not bad, but it alters your expectations about player agency. I want to compliment the creativity and skills of the author. If they were making a corruption game with more player agency and choice, I would support them financially.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1188636

The main character is gorgeous and well designed, the overall quality of the renders are also quite good. I found the story to be well written and quite believable, especially the cheating route. The only downside is the lack of animation , though it is not a big enough issue to take away from the experience.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

racfalcon46

Great game so far. The writing is well done and the main character has a lot of input on her thoughts. She's a bit on the weak side but hopefully she will toughen up as the story progresses. The renders are well done and the blackmail aspect is quite believable. Thank you for your work.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

*Review for Ch. One Version*
    Wow this game rocked and its just a first release! Great story if your into NTR or cheating. The writing isn't horrible either! I cant wait to see more from this developer.

*GOOD*
    - Models are hot: Just look at the main girl, her model and renders are hot as fuck and look great.
    - Writing is great: The writing for most NTR and cheating stories is so crucial because thats like most of the allure, a good cheating/NTR story is hard to come by, and this one is great! not 10/10 but like 8 or 9/10!
    - Renders / Scenes: all the scenes looked good and not distractingly bad.
    - Sex Scenes: Pretty hot! nothing revolutionary with the blackmail story but its done solid.

*BAD*
    - No Animation: But its not necessary of course (no star removed for this)
    - Office space: This is a super minor issue but the office scene is VERY BROWN and kinda blends in with the main girls skin. (no star removed for this)

All in all this is a great start and I will follow and maybe support this developer if we can get consistent releases (small or preferably big!). Cant wait to see the slutty friend get up in the action, and to see the husbands reactions!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

RavagedSociety

I'm giving it 4 stars mostly because I'm liking the premise being set thus far. It's a very short initial release but already hinting at what I'm feeling (and hoping) will be a great story. For technical details however, it's in dire need of a lot of work. IMO, gotta put best foot forward for an initial release to get people interested in coming back. This doesn't seem to bother with that.

Pros:
    1. Great story kick off with a promising premise
    2. Characters look good and well designed. I'm usually not a fan of overly zealous breasts in VNs, but these are done well enough to overlook that. And based on the rude girl, seems there will be enough variation to please most people.
    3. Character interactions are fairly believable, for both paths.
    4. UI is pretty standard for these types of VNs, which personally I like. No need to reinvent the wheel for something that works well enough.

Cons:
    1. First and foremost, as others have already said, the choice of font color is brutal on the eyes. Very hard to read the white text in a lot of screens. Really hope creator reconsiders using a darker text.
    2. Timed screens with a wall of text is just bad in my opinion. There's a couple of screens where it's only text and even though I can read quickly, both times I had to back the game up to finish reading it. Would definitely be better for the user to click when done to advance.
    3. A LOT of grammatical errors. I usually overlook grammatical errors for first release but this game had too many for me to simply do that. Never had a problem understanding the text, but a few times I had to reread it to know what was meant to be written.

Otherwise will definitely be keeping an eye out on this one for future releases!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Aleks Mark

It's difficult to say something definite about such a small episode, but the topic is interesting and it depends on the creator whether he can implement it well, given that many have tried to do it. I think, since he started this project, it means he has interesting thoughts, I will look forward to the continuation , I wish you inspiration and success in the implementation of this project.