4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Unchaste_Ch.2_Title_2.png

Overview:
Unchaste follows the story of a mature married woman named Priya, through a tough financial crisis. With her Husband losing his job, she needs to find a way to maintain their lifestyle. In steps Claire; her bimbo friend from College, who she meets in a quiet Cafe to talk about her money issues. Claire insists that Priya comes work with her, but the problem is for Priya she has no idea what Claire does for a living. It's always been a mystery she preferred not to know the answer to. Regardless, she has no option and thus, is thrown into an underground world of debauchery.
He also makes comics.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-23
Release Date: 2020-12-23
Developer: 3DK-x - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: Chapter One + Claire's Arc
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - - - -
Mac: - -

no6.png no59.png no109alt.png no124alt.png no132.png no146.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
An interesting concept for a game. The graphics are good. Chapter 1 is very short.

I have two bits of constructive criticism. The first is that there is only one choice, so far, in the game. Part of the fun of corruption games is feel like you are role playing the character being corrupted. Hard to do that when their is no player agency.

The second comment is that I found it hard to read the white text on pink background. I think it is in part because the pink background is semi-transparent. Greater font size or contrast in the colors might help with readability.

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Quick note from me:

This is a comic conversion which will eventually become primarily on Ren'Py. I've already finished a spin-off with the character Claire. That will probably be converted by next weekend.

Chapter Two is about 1/3's done, so yeah. That will include more choices. 6 planned so far.

Keep the feedback coming. I need it. It's first time using Ren'py, so looking for areas to improve (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Once the taste is there ... cams are for losing all day and feeling worthless all life.
Action is where it is at. Business is a numbers and a waiting for hours on end kind of shtick.
She either has the chops or not.
Whether you like it or not, in this industry, gurls get inducted/indoctrinated/sold/trafficked.
dumb whore, she decided to sell her body
Just play some more games around here on such subjects ,,, you will get the jest.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I thought I recognized this.

Then I read the developer notes.

And yeah, I read the comic. When I did, thought this would make a great slow corruption game XD

Would love to see more of this. Remembering the comic, the writing was pretty good, the renders are nice and the setup of the story so far was right up my alley.

Reactions: Koulo077

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
An interesting concept for a game. The graphics are good. Chapter 1 is very short.

I have two bits of constructive criticism. The first is that there is only one choice, so far, in the game. Part of the fun of corruption games is feel like you are role playing the character being corrupted. Hard to do that when their is no player agency.

The second comment is that I found it hard to read the white text on pink background. I think it is in part because the pink background is semi-transparent. Greater font size or contrast in the colors might help with readability.
Totally have to agree on the font/background color, I'm afraid. For example, the scene where the girls catch an Uber has the text placed on top of a pedestrian crossing, so white-black-white-black background, behind the light pink textbox, which happens to have white lettering.
I kinda like the light pink you picked though, so one option would be, to make it less transparent, and switch the font color to black. The other option would be, to turn make the textbox the usual dark grey if you want to keep the white lettering.
I'm pretty sure there are also scripts to let the player use his or her own colourscheme and transparency setting, might be worth looking into that.

Another thing: the biography screens. I'm pretty decent in English, but, it's not my native language, so the bio screen moved forward before I had read it entirely. Could you make those "click to proceed" instead?

Reactions: ohhaiguize

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so...is this going to have a NTR tag?
EDIT : I mean is this going into NTR direction?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I can't imagine things ending well for her in the long run, knowing full well where things will lead to. The husband should file for divorce immediately when he finds out what she's doing and say adios, and he should grow suspicious of what's going on pretty quick and investigate further to find out what's what. And surely she could find something better that doesn't require cheating to help out financially, she shouldn't even entertain the thought of doing this line of work for a second, not even in desperation :p

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The sexy curves on the lady/ies on the OP picture/banner got sold on testing this.
And please let that pink latex catsuit be in the game or even better multiple scenes :p :ROFLMAO:
Best of luck to the dev. :)

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes