4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
The models, the renders and the situations are FANTASTIC. I very much look forward to more.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Sorting it out now. New version with better Textbox. I know it's a pain as it's a full DL, but avoids people in future feeling the same.

It's up and available via MEGA links for now.
And for this we need version numbers ^^ ;)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
This new game it looks very good and have a lot of potential ! The first release (demo) is no too short like most of the new games,the story is really good and the MC and her bestie (the blonde) are looking more then amazing - like the old guy (the grandfather of the Boss) in the game say "Insanely Beautiful" or i can just say "so fucking hot and sexy" :D I was hoping that the MC is the blonde one since my favorites are "blondes" but like i just say,they bot are so hot and sexy....may be MC will has a chance to change the color of her hair later in the game after she start to be more and more corrupted,haha.... :D but even if there is not such a option it still be very hot and sexy like right now :) I really hope this one to not gone a be abandoned since there are already a lot of nice games which after a while get already abandoned ! Good luck to the developer - it has a lot of potential to be one of the best games here! Can't wait for the next update :)

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
He is a standard character from DAZ Studio.
Lots of dev use it. :)
He is in every game that is not of Asian descent. That dude gets more poon dead than he ever did alive. Every time I see him I am thinking about the Bad News Bears, Grumpy Old Men, or Denise the Menace. That Daz model needs retired it has been used for like 4 years now.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
He is in every game that is not of Asian descent. That dude gets more poon dead than he ever did alive. Every time I see him I am thinking about the Bad News Bears, Grumpy Old Men, or Denise the Menace. That Daz model needs retired it has been used for like 4 years now.
Some characters remain immortal in the imagination,
like Clint Eastwood, Elie Wallach, Lee Van Cleef ... etc.
and so is Walter. :)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
There's sadly very few even halfway decent older male Daz figures. The amount of decent male figures overall is actually fairly limited, so many developers end up using the exact same ones. And of those (barely) two handfuls of decent male models, this just happens to be the "old caucasian guy" one with the more friendly face from that already small selection.
Yes, we can change the facial structure a little bit using morphs, but the texture will still be the same, so even a morphed face will remain fairly similar. We could throw in a beard or moustache, but those don't always work well, they tend to be made with younger characters in mind, or turn a character into Santa Claus.

Overall, I'm not too fazed by seeing the same models over and over. I don't think "Tomb Raider" while watching "Gone in 60 Seconds" either. I'm already glad the developer didn't pick the George model (so far).

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes