4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Man Priya might be the hottest girl on the site! Hopefully we will get alot of her in the future.

Dioptres

Feb 14, 2019
Well done mate, quite enjoyed that first chapter and can see some potential in it for sure

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
A good start but is there going to be be more choices to come in the game , for me at the moment it feels like a kinetic novel

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I love female protag and this one is hot and lovd the corruption tag, also goot to see old me involved its just a shame for me its not animated.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Just some images from the next little update I'm doing. Which is all about what Claire got up to after she left Priya with Luke. Should done by this weekend! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maaaan, this is so hot!
You're good
How much content there is now? Is it playable for more than half an hour?

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Man this has little to content...
Why posting it so early?

I will wait for a proper update
good look on your project

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I like the game, the main girl is great, the picture in the banner is hotter than the entire game. I hope it gets updated soon.

Last edited:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
What's new with the new update?
The previous one was really lacking content, so I'm not downloading this until is worth it.
Has somebody played it?

Nexvinco

Oct 25, 2019
What's new with the new update?
The previous one was really lacking content, so I'm not downloading this until is worth it.
Has somebody played it?
Downloaded and played. It adds nothing really, maybe 15 mins of content for the side character Claire.

I would wait until more content is added, like a LOT more. From what is written at the end of this update thats when the next part of the comic is written.

However if what is here is the entirety of chapter one of the comic there is NEVER going to be a huge amount of content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Albaduldür

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Downloaded and played. It adds nothing really, maybe 15 mins of content for the side character Claire.

I would wait until more content is added, like a LOT more. From what is written at the end of this update thats when the next part of the comic is written.

However if what is here is the entirety of chapter one of the comic there is NEVER going to be a huge amount of content.
Yeah, I've got tons to add. As it stands you could almost just count this as a Comic conversion. After the completion of Chapter Two, I've got loads planned that I'll be adding to this to make it more interactive. Don't worry though. It's all in the pipeline.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes