4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I think here is still Stefano talking.
Also what the hell of stereotypes we have (how she concluded that he is italian?) xD

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
A lot more readable if you unren, then change the font(copied one from another game) in the gui.rpy.

screenshot0001.png

Too often, the devs try for stylistic fonts and/or colors. Gimme readable text everyday over flash.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Honestly, I can't give you a time. I've got loads planned for this VN, so I want to free up a huge slot of time to really make the most of it, but I just don't know when that'll be just yet. Sorry. Just know that it will be coming!
Too slow.

But I wish you a good job anyway.

If you are being slowed down by issues of your life, then I understand as I know myself how tough it is sometimes.
Good Job dev.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Very interesting this project. I will certainly be attentive to the next updates.
Congratulations to the creator of the game. I really liked the appearance of the protagonist, a body that looks very delicious. I just hope they don't fill the game with mindless lesbianism and if there are lesbians they can be avoided.

May 9, 2021
Honestly, I can't give you a time. I've got loads planned for this VN, so I want to free up a huge slot of time to really make the most of it, but I just don't know when that'll be just yet. Sorry. Just know that it will be coming!
ANY update bud? - I'm still very keen on Unchaste

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
On patreon page I didn't find any post about 3d chapter of an Unchaste.
Chapter two has been available as a comic on renderotica for about a month or two, so it seems weird to be taking so long to have it ready as a game

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Chapter two has been available as a comic on renderotica for about a month or two, so it seems weird to be taking so long to have it ready as a game
It's in progress, but I do a lot of other things too. Right now Chapter Three is my main concern, but rest assured I'm about 30-40% complete with the conversion. Then there's something I'm wanting to add which didn't make it to the comic.

Reactions: cloudstrife
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes