VN - Unity - Completed - UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Graguevus

It's hard to find games with good characters like this one. Usually I just play 1 route in games like this, but UncleNeighbor hitted diferently. I just had to play over and over until I finished all routes possible.The mini games are mostly fun (some are unexpectedly challenging) and the story is beautiful. 10/10 :love:
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Blueworx

It's hard to tell what the game is like since I obviously went with the Engrish version, and while that was quite entertaining - like playing some dude who broke out of some sanatorium, and who forgot his meds- it was fun for all the wrong reasons.

Thanks to the translation the MC seems like he is aimlessly wavering around, doesn't understand the world around him or what people are saying to him and he has reglar blackouts where he forgets what happened or where he was going . And he found the ideal town for himself where everyone is just like that. Couldn't finish it. I think I stopped when I had to rearrange the furniture in a little puzzle, or not? who knows? Nothing changed, anyway, and then started to lick the walls in the shower.

Nice art, and some polish, but the story was like a bad acid trip.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheDarkaplier

Nice art and story, really enjoyed my tiem playing it, thought it was a little short but it could have been just me speed running some things xd, the costumization feels wonky some times but apart from that i couldnt find any detrimental bugs.