VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nemonex2

Sep 22, 2020
  1. Download Uncleneighbor game and GreenLuma (Use cs.rin.ru for both)
  2. Extract both (password for uncleneighbor.rar is: cs.rin.ru)
  3. Backup steam folder
  4. Create new steam account dont use the original one(Just to be safe)
  5. Copy GreenLuma into steam folder
  6. Copy Uncleneighbor folders(depotcashe and steamapps) to the steam folder
  7. Run dllinjector.exe
  8. Add 1 game
  9. For game id use: 1177420 (or before launching dllinjector.exe create a AppList folder inside steam directory and also create a 0.txt file and inside txt file add "1177420" (without "") save and exit.
  10. Once done, go into library and click on "add a game" (go to steamapps and then uncleneighbor.exe)
  11. Run the game from steam(For Non-clickable menu glitch just exit and open the game from steam library again)

blameitonorion

Sep 15, 2023
I need help. I don't know what I did but when I add a non-steam game and then launch the game, it said "Failed to locate steam path" and "Fatal Error Failed to inject GreenLuma Reborn dll". I am unable to lauch the .exe. Please help.

nemonex2

Sep 22, 2020
I need help. I don't know what I did but when I add a non-steam game and then launch the game, it said "Failed to locate steam path" and "Fatal Error Failed to inject GreenLuma Reborn dll". I am unable to lauch the .exe. Please help.
are you using dllinjector.exe ??

Jdkdlfkxuu

Jul 13, 2021
  3. Backup steam folder
  7. Run dllinjector.exe
  8. Add 1 game
  9. For game id use: 1177420 (or before launching dllinjector.exe create a AppList folder inside steam directory and also create a 0.txt file and inside txt file add "1177420" (without "") save and exit.
  10. Once done, go into library and click on "add a game" (go to steamapps and then uncleneighbor.exe)
  11. Run the game from steam(For Non-clickable menu glitch just exit and open the game from steam library again)
Everything worked the first day but now after like ten seconds after opening the game I can't interact with anything? The first time the game worked normally?

Haceous1

Mar 3, 2023
For anyone who still wants to play this game I downloaded the Skidrow version "uncleneighbor-uncle-dating-simulator-v1-2-5", moved the "steam_api64.dll" from the "plugins" folder and the "steam_appid.txt" from the "x86_64" folder to the folder containing the application "UncleNeighbor.exe" and allowed access to internet connection when the window popped although I logged out my own Steam account before doing so.

Reactions: meleaguance

moeal

Feb 20, 2021
For anyone who still wants to play this game I downloaded the Skidrow version "uncleneighbor-uncle-dating-simulator-v1-2-5", moved the "steam_api64.dll" from the "plugins" folder and the "steam_appid.txt" from the "x86_64" folder to the folder containing the application "UncleNeighbor.exe" and allowed access to internet connection when the window popped although I logged out my own Steam account before doing so.
Trying doing this but the game still blocks all mouse interaction after 10 seconds in. I can't click on anything, fucking hell

Haceous1

Mar 3, 2023
Trying doing this but the game still blocks all mouse interaction after 10 seconds in. I can't click on anything, fucking hell
Sorry I forgot to mention that you need to run the application on compatibility mode

Right-Click the application->Properties->Compatibility->Run compatibility troubleshooter->Try recommended settings->Test the program (you need to do this every time youre going to open the game just leave it open when playing as the game is not the most stable one)

Also save every time you reach the neighbor menu since the game tends to crash on a white screen when trying to load a new chapter and takes a few tries to get it running again.

moeal

Feb 20, 2021
Sorry I forgot to mention that you need to run the application on compatibility mode

Right-Click the application->Properties->Compatibility->Run compatibility troubleshooter->Try recommended settings->Test the program (you need to do this every time youre going to open the game just leave it open when playing as the game is not the most stable one)

Also save every time you reach the neighbor menu since the game tends to crash on a white screen when trying to load a new chapter and takes a few tries to get it running again.
For some reason it still doesn't work for me. It seems like this problem persists with version 1.2 onward

Feb 7, 2020
  3. Backup steam folder
  7. Run dllinjector.exe
  8. Add 1 game
well it worked for me. but this non-clickable menu glitch is annoying as hell. currently trying to get it to stop

Last edited:

LorshianGO

Jan 4, 2024
Cek this one : IGG-Games
removed

EDIT:
They delete the link, if you still want it cek at IGG-GAMES search UNCLE NEIGHBOR ( I download from there too )

READ THIS CAREFULLY:

If the crack is from a source that you trust, there is nothing to fear. Most video game cracks use the same methods a malicious software would use to alternate files in your computer and that's why the antivirus sees it as a trojan.

A crack might be incorrectly flagged as malware because it contains code that modifies another program on your system. That may get detected as suspect by your antivirus software.

The methods a crack use, depend on the video game's security and that's why some other cracks don't show as malicious software in your antivirus and this one does.

There’s nothing stopping a crack from doing its job but also delivering another payload by modifying your system in some way. So if your virus scanner flags the crack, don’t immediately dismiss the warning either. Google around to see if this is a known issue with the crack.

View attachment 985636 View attachment 985638
how did you download it i downloaded from mega there and it downloaded something called 7z241 but no game appeared

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
how did you download it i downloaded from mega there and it downloaded something called 7z241 but no game appeared
Don't ever download from IGG, it's NOT safe at all.

Just looks a few page back, a playable latest version and its crack is shared.
But be WARNED: It require some degree of tech understanding, you CANT just simply download and play, you need to apply the crack following the instruction.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes