VN - Ren'Py - Uncontrollable Lust [v0.12a Reworked] [Funny Desires]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Teyrna

The renders are okay, but inconsistent. MC is having his way with Valentina in bed and she bounces back and forth between having a doll's level of makeup on and minimalist makeup on depending on what render is showing at the time. The Valentina character is fun to look at, but that's distracting. Some characters look kind of silly. For instance, while Mia is a beautiful character model, she has this kawaii headset on which is cute... at first. But she wears it everywhere. Even when she's in normal conversation with other characters and you know it's not connected to another device, there it is. Why? We get it, she's the MC's daughter, she's supposed to have this nubile look... but the model doesn't need a pastel-colored kitty headset to sell that. Everything is just so... over the top for no real reason.

The story is stupid bordering on comical. The prologue seemed good until the MC left home, then it got kind of weird. MC can be part of a gang, but why does that gang dress like a national military? Unless they're female gang members, in which case they should dress kind of slooty. After the actual story begins, most of the story is comical but suddenly the MC has to go to university? This

Also, why is today the day the MC's dick becomes A Mighty Rod™ and why did his libido finally become one with the singularity today of all days and turn him into a cum machine? Because let's be honest, he could've kept going with Debra (or Valentina or anyone really) had the muscles not simply gotten sore. Clearly the pump was primed, but the motor wasn't working anymore.

I'm going to give it two stars to this point. On the one hand, the story for this is so comically bad it almost comes back around to being good again, but it's just so stupid that gives me a headache. The developer clearly needs an editor (lots of technical writing issues) and a new writer (lots of creative writing issues; lay off the psychedelics), not . Not saying the developer won't have improved that as there's still a few versions of gameplay between where I am now and up-to-current for that to change... but as the current version is "reworked," I'm inclined to say the dev likely missed a few things.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Uthuriel

Not really much to say.

MC is a Gigachad Thundercock.
    He gets all the pussy and fucks all the pussy.
    He is basically a god.

Story makes little to no sense, at least not yet. We know not enough and MC has amnesia.

This is still an amazing power fantasy.
    The dev needs a proof reader though.
    The game is also animated which is always a plus.

If you like harem and impregnating every female in a 10 mile radius then go for it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1465339

Not even going to try defend the plot as it makes no attempts a serious plot. This here is just ridiculous fantasy I'm gonna bang anything that moves and it now belongs to me mentality the good Gotta Catch 'em All phrase comes to mind. However, it works because unlike other VNs it doesn't even attempt to take itself seriously. There's no attempts at dangling a carrot in your face of some dark secret or some other convoluted plot. It does lose a point because for a game like this the models could use a little bit more refinement.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ausy

Uncontrollable Lust v 0.11
    Fap-o-meter:
    Score: 5/5
    Milf(y)
    Teen (y)
    "Daddy"(y)
    Harem(y)
    Busty(y)
    Incest(y)
    Maledom(y) (Not bdsm-esq)

Amount of content (X scenes)(y)
    Sounds(y)
    Animation(y) <--- Some of them are not great, but forgivable for the content provided
    Models(y) <-- Honestly some of them could be a bit better face wise, but not game breaking for me
    Story - who cares (honestly not too bad, but not the focus of the game)

I love this dev's works and you will too if you enjoy the list above.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Tuatha Dé

One of the few games that really aroused my lust, it has a good design, the narrative could be better but it's fine and we'll wait to see how it handles the powers.
    Some of the sex scenes could use some dialogue to make them seem longer.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

drconfused

This one makes me ashamed that I got through the whole thing. I kept thinking what the fuck dev are you trying to one up the last absurdity??

I liked that this wasn't just a big breast fetish gone wrong but that there are a couple of petite girls.

The story overall is ok but where it falls apart is that there are numerous logic failures throughout, sequences that don't make sense or dialogues that don't jive well at all. The dialogue itself is either mechanical or formal and there is no individuality amongst the characters. I have noticed handfuls of games that have a very similar writing style, it's almost like getting word counts is more important than having a meaningful dialogue. I could have been fine with the logic skips if the dialogue was more informal.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

cadey

First I'll admit that I didn't follow the story. As a lewd game, this game delivers very good sex scenes, nice animations which are accompanied by sound effects, variety of girls and a pretty nice harem overall. Really enjoyed it, too bad it's abandoned.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Geralt_R

There is stupid, then there is Plan 9 From Outer Space stupid. "Uncontrollable Lust" easily takes the cake here as being so stupid that it's almost fun again. And one is almost tempted to applaud the dev for the unabashed stupidty at display.

The story is an incomprehensible mess about gang wars, corrupt police, secret societies and an MC that for no apparent reason suddenly has magic powers roughly halfway through the story and can teleport and make his arm glow and kill people barehanded. Whatever...

After some exposition and a flashback that is barely comprehensible (Engrish does not help here) the "story" gets going when the MC sees how a co-worker's wife is about to get raped by two creeps (one of them literally looks like the Joker from the Arkham games...), the MC finishes them off with his amazing fighting skills and saves the grateful wife of his colleague.
    Once in safety the woman who barely escaped rape does what any woman in that situation will do... she has sex with the MC who then goes on and gives her about half a dozen orgasms, with the MC coming inside her as many times.
    Apparently one of his secret powers is that he does not go limp after climax and can keep on going and going and going and going and going... the first sex scene lasts almost forever to the point that you have to admire the dedication the dev put into this first scene.

Out of morbid curiosity I kept on clicking and (with the patch applied from the in game menu) and the VN turns into your typical MC does 'em all festival.
    He does the sister of the co-worker's wife (who also needs saving from some creeps), lusts after her mother, his sister (who looks a bit like a dead corpse due to her pallid skin tone) for no apparent reason has had the hots for him all these years and of course the two have sex a few times after almost zero build-up.
    There is also sex with the MC's wife of course, with a nurse in a hospital who happens to be the wife of the Joker lookalike rapist who is then killed by the MC, a hotel receptionist who stole the MC's credit card (don't ask), the daughter of the MC's lady boss also can't resists the MC's charms after getting kind of saved from some creep in a bar, the lady boss gets a bit fooled around with as well later and the daughter helps the MC with that because of some blackmail scheme she has come up with (don't ask), then there are a few others, like Scarlett, the girlfriend of some gang hotshot who leaves said gang leader because the MCs cock is just too amazing.

Eventually the MC's daughter and her young female friend enter the scene and of course the female friend immediately lusts after the MC and it doesn't take long before he takes her virginity (she is not the only virgin in this VN of course) and as it turns out the very pretty daughter has secretly been lusting after her father all this time as well and he's her masturbation fantasy (of course), but the VN stops before there is more action between those two.

Shortly before the game comes to a stop there is yet another girl the MC saves from certain rape (well, kind of, the police chief offers her as some token of appreciation or whatever and the MC is supposed to take her against her will to seal some deal or so, I had stopped paying attention at that point) and of course the girl (a virgin) is so grateful for her rescue that shortly after she lets him have his way with her so she can become a woman...

And let's not even talk about slutty looking female police officers, some mysterious Asian lady with magic powers who appears in one scene and can conjure up scythes from thin air, the memory loss the MC suffers from for some weird reason, the female leader of some girls only gang wearing all leather, who has some backstory with the MC, but he doesn't remember her because of previously mentioned memory loss ...

Uncontrollable Lust is plain madness. The "story" is just ridiculous, there is almost zero build-up for any of the sex scenes. I suppose people who have very little patience for dialogue, don't care for the story and mostly use the CTRL key to get to the good parts will have a party with this game.

On a technical level the renders are mostly ok, early on things can look a bit wonky, with dead stares and characters that are clearly just superimposed on the backgrounds (there are no shadows etc), but this dramatically improves over the course of the VN and later chapters look really good.
    The female characters are pretty, even if the sister looks like an undead vampire (hot vampire though), there are also various darker skinned women in this game, most of them look Indian or Middle Eastern. Two females appear to share the exact same DAZ model though, only with different hair.
    That being said Uncontrollable Lust is one of those VNs that features these grey textured mannequins for many NPCs, sometimes even for those that have somewhat larger roles with dialogue, only the important side characters are fully rendered.

The game has a metric ton of animations which range from ok to really good, they start out pretty ok right out of the gate but also get better as the VN progresses. The dev certainly honed his technical skills. Too bad he cannot tell a coherent story that makes any sense.

So... if you are in the mood for some Plan 9 From Outer Space levels of stupidity then Uncontrollable Lust can give you a fun and silly experience for a few hours. The VN is also not very long, so you don't have to suffer too much and the stupidity ends before it entirely wears out its welcome.

If you want a story that makes sense, characters that are not just sex toys and if you like at least some resemblance of tension and build-up (or even some romance) it's best to avoid this. Chances are Uncontrollable Lust will make your brain hurt.

And someone who doesn't care for any of that and just wants to get to the "good" bits without too much bother... well, have fun! You will probably not be disappointed.

But in my opinion a good VN should make sense and should have characters that are not just paper thin sex dolls. Thus 2 stars from me. 5 stars however for the dev's panache! Ed Wood would probably be very proud!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Good renders,pretty hot models, average story but most impressive of all are animations, even though it's kinda generic but better that most 3dcg vn's out here. Take few extra weeks if required, little more focus on story and content quantity and we are good to go. Looking forward.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Brinto27

This one is a lit!!!!!!
    I've played it since Version 6.0
    It is seriously a wet dream for a harem lover like me.
    If you talk about its renders, it drastically improves at a point
    And it loooks like it's gonnna improve further in the coming updates.
    Waiting for a new update....
    If it's possible Dev should increase the update rates.
    Hope to get a few more games like this from the Dev
    !!!!
    You should bring pregnancy in the picture Asap,dear Dev!!!!
  11. 4.00 star(s)

desmosome

[v0.9]

This score is entirely based on the more recent updates of this game. At some point (around the first H scene with Scarlett), the game improves in all aspects quite dramatically.

I actually played this game on first release and had the same reactions as most reviews giving it a low score. The dead eyes, janky animations, no dialogue during scenes, Engrish, pretty weak writing in general, etc etc. It wouldn't be more than a 2 star if we base it on the early parts of the game.

I kind of like seeing such drastic improvements in a dev's craft as the game goes on. It feels a bit like watching your puppy grow or something lol. The animations get better. The sex scenes get WAY better. It's no longer just a series of janky animations with no dialogue, but proper scenes with sex dialogue that runs alongside the animations. Renders, models, poses, expressions, its all much better in the later portions of the game.

It's quite clear that the dev got a proofreader or an editor, because the level of English improves significantly as well. The story itself is kind of all over the place when we consider everything from the start to the end of current content, but it has some interesting aspects to it as well. It's certainly not the most nuanced story with great narrative structure, but it's something.

One thing is for certain. This is not a slow burn romance or anything of the sort. It's a male power fantasy Chad McGee fuck em all harem game. It delivers on that front. It knows what it wants to be and does a decent job of delivering that. The game is unabashedly a fap game, and a pretty good one at that in the more recent updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Zeph3r

So I came here from My Employee Family and honestly this game is up to par if not better. Yes some of the earlier renders aren't so great but the latest updates have all been really good. The story is kind of similar to Midlife Crisis, just rough around the edges and with superpowers. This game has quite the roster of girls available to play around with while also being a fulfilling power fantasy. Only thing this game is lacking compared to MEF is probably the lack of a pregnancy feature, but overall it's a good game and you should take a shot at it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

icesherbet

I like this badass MC so much. He has some kinda superpower and kick asses of punks lol while sleeping. (It is funny those punks come out from no where though) It contains incest contents which I like. The young girl and wify are gorgeous too. Animation for sex scenes is a bit awkward, but that does not make this make worthy at least 4 stars/5.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

RanchFTW

I honestly don't get the hate for this game. It does exactly what it sets out to do. It's a harem game with an overpowered protagonist. It checks both those boxes without question. The writing is decent if off sometimes, but it doesn't distract from the game itself.

The cons are minor in my opinion and don't detract from the overall experience. The most obvious is the fact that the countless goons/soldiers/nobodies are just that, not worth rendering and instead faceless figures. Since that seems to be the biggest whine of some, I'll give my two cents. In truth, that "con" is a plus to me. There is no reason to render every single thug or soldier if they're just going to get their ass kicked or die in the scene they appear. It's a waste of resources. So, faceless is a plus, because their inclusion still shows off how powerful the MC is without bogging the player down with useless visual stimuli. I don't give a flying fuck about thug009 if he's about to die.

The pros are obvious. It's a harem game, with beautiful women, and you play a badass. You don't know why he's godly, but as the story progresses you find out he doesn't know why either. He just is. That does the game justice, because it lets the player learn about the MC alongside the MC himself. He has no memory of his past, and yet that past keeps popping up unbeknownst to him. I find it intriguing and appealing.

All in all, I'd say this game is probably a 4.5, but I'll kick it up to a 5 because it actually ticks my harem itch like no other game. It's entertaining and worth a try.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

kameohawk

The game feels weird to play and I can't put my finger on why. Like there's nothing WRONG with the game outright, but there's enough things there which make your mind go "huh that's odd" to make it add up to an peculiar gaming experience.

The women look good from a distance but up close, and in the sex scenes they feel incredibly wooden. The first girl you have sex with in some scenes looks dead and that... that's not a good look. Kinda staring off camera, no expression on her face. Or lying there and her arms at a weird angle. It could be it's meant to show her holding you but with no male model in the shot it looks like she's broken her arm.

Beyond that, early on you meet two other guys and they look like they were pulled from a Saturday morning cartoon. That could be intentional but it looks... weird.

And the dialogue really stands out. Like it's not bad English, which can happen and certainly doesn't make a game not fun to play, but it's weird to read. Like early on there's a bit where you hit a lad and his pal is dragging him away and he says "YOU BETTER REMEMBER THIS WE WILL BE BACK!!!!" I mean... I understood the words and I understood the meaning but it's not how I would have worded it. Like the dialogue is kinda wooden. I think there's a bit when the MC is having sex with the woman who was almost raped (like you do apparently....) and he says "ARGH!! I ejaculated again!" Like... dude... I understand the meaning but it reads like a computer wrote it.

Beyond that it's very middle of the road. There are animations there but they're janky as hell, especially when you're given the option of going faster. It just makes the MC look like he's trying to cut through a bit of wood with a blunt saw.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Honestly this game is kinda dumb. The story is strange and all over the place The women pretty quickly throw themselves at the MC. But the sex scenes are decent and there is a bunch of them. The story moves quickly from sex scene to sex scene. Bottom line if you are looking for a good fap game this one is solid. If you are looking for meaningful choices, gameplay and an interesting story or if "magic dicks" MCs bother you then skip it
  17. 4.00 star(s)

ShiroOkami2

Ignore the dunces below me, some people expect a version 0.1 to be completed and any thing more to be on par with a major company like bioware...idiots...they should be playing solataire instead, their literature knowledge focuses on titles like "incy wincy spider" . Would recommend this game to most

I know times are hard but if you can show your love to Devs you like and enjoy

Story - 7/10 - You dont get a pansy mc who is always crying in a corner, he is a badass even more so than he himself rembers. A slight change of pace from everyday VN, but still keeping that cliffhanger ending after every update wanting you to keep coming back for more. Only reason I didnt give it a higher score was that there are some genre scenes I didnt like

Visuals - 8/10 - Only complaint vampire like roomate, maybe am colour blind haha. most people whining like dogs about visuals here are racists tbh....nothing more to be said. Same as with story would have given renders better score if not for scenes I didnt imo think were wrong...People forget it still is a work in progress, add constructive criticism help dev improve where they can and if their hardware allows is....seen some ppl making remarks here while praising other games with inferior renders and plot just cause the genre suited their fetishes

Audio - ?/10 - no hearing cant judge

This is not the best ever VN, that soley depends on personal preference...the ppl giving this game a one star tho are dumb as fuck and probably never played more than 5 min of the game
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Giovany

Boooring story is just so damn boring nothing makes sense characters looks ugly af only good thing is animations and you have to click 1 option everytime to progress literally the worst thing you can do you dont play this shit for story just press ctrl until sex scene then get irritate because of 1 option choice screen
  19. 1.00 star(s)

IINDRA

There are so many things this game needs to work on:
    • Story telling. Like I know this is an adult visual novel and not story isnt really something that would take that much of a priority but still if the story is told in such a manner that the VN just becomes an animated gallery then its a put off.

• Sex Scenes. Just remove single choices for changing scene camera.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Lan Lan

Lots of good fapping material. Not the best quality animations, but serviceable. E.g., some only show the MC moving, but some show breasts bouncing, or other aspects of the girl getting fucked. The story is disjointed. The author probably wants to keep things mysterious, but bounces around without rhyme or reason. That's nopt the best way to keep things mysterious.