VN - Ren'Py - Uncontrollable Lust [v0.12b Reworked] [Funny Desires]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ShiroOkami2

Ignore the dunces below me, some people expect a version 0.1 to be completed and any thing more to be on par with a major company like bioware...idiots...they should be playing solataire instead, their literature knowledge focuses on titles like "incy wincy spider" . Would recommend this game to most

I know times are hard but if you can show your love to Devs you like and enjoy

Story - 7/10 - You dont get a pansy mc who is always crying in a corner, he is a badass even more so than he himself rembers. A slight change of pace from everyday VN, but still keeping that cliffhanger ending after every update wanting you to keep coming back for more. Only reason I didnt give it a higher score was that there are some genre scenes I didnt like

Visuals - 8/10 - Only complaint vampire like roomate, maybe am colour blind haha. most people whining like dogs about visuals here are racists tbh....nothing more to be said. Same as with story would have given renders better score if not for scenes I didnt imo think were wrong...People forget it still is a work in progress, add constructive criticism help dev improve where they can and if their hardware allows is....seen some ppl making remarks here while praising other games with inferior renders and plot just cause the genre suited their fetishes

Audio - ?/10 - no hearing cant judge

This is not the best ever VN, that soley depends on personal preference...the ppl giving this game a one star tho are dumb as fuck and probably never played more than 5 min of the game
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Giovany

Boooring story is just so damn boring nothing makes sense characters looks ugly af only good thing is animations and you have to click 1 option everytime to progress literally the worst thing you can do you dont play this shit for story just press ctrl until sex scene then get irritate because of 1 option choice screen
  3. 1.00 star(s)

IINDRA

There are so many things this game needs to work on:
    • Story telling. Like I know this is an adult visual novel and not story isnt really something that would take that much of a priority but still if the story is told in such a manner that the VN just becomes an animated gallery then its a put off.

• Sex Scenes. Just remove single choices for changing scene camera.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Lan Lan

Lots of good fapping material. Not the best quality animations, but serviceable. E.g., some only show the MC moving, but some show breasts bouncing, or other aspects of the girl getting fucked. The story is disjointed. The author probably wants to keep things mysterious, but bounces around without rhyme or reason. That's nopt the best way to keep things mysterious.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Varxen

Ticked every one of my sexual fantasy. If you love OP MCs and a fuck adventure then this one's for you.

it starts off with a linear and mildly unrealistic story but reaching the end of v0.5 you can see that more characters and enigmas are introduced. Definitely worth following for the characters though, if not for the story.

- decent graphics
    - hot girls
    - creampie availability
    - fuckfest

Absolutely love it. Considering endorsing and donating to the DEV if it is consistently updated. :)

- hopefully no NTR
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Harem Route

Review as of version 0.5

Pros:
    + Some character models look alright
    + Sophia's hair is hilarious

Cons:
    - Ugly scenes
    - Horrible animations
    - Writing is among the worst I've ever seen
    - Random sound and music

In-depth:
    Well, this is a new low. Flat backgrounds, missing shadows, jancky animations, absolutely atrocious writing.
    The only saving grace for this game is the fact that some models look quite pretty. But that doesn't help when the actual sex scenes look horrible.

The faces are completely emotionless, it looks like you are fucking dolls. Character models don't touch the objects. The animations are janky and have very obvious cuts in their loops. The shadows appear and disappear from one image to another and even when they are present, they make little sense compared to the lighting in the rooms.

Some scenes have music out of the blue, even though 90% of the game doesn't. Sound effects too. They really act more like jumpscares than anything else. I highly recommend you mute this game if you give it a go.

It's such a mess... I'm simply astonished at how bad this game is. I think I have to redefine my whole review system now, because compared to this, any 1 star I've given before seems like a masterpiece.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Venoma

**A SUBJECTIVE TASTE 4 STARS**

It's a pretty simple game. No walkthrough needed, as the choices you do make are stupid obvious and basically just boil down to yes or no for lewd content as far as I can tell with the exception of one (that I'm doubting has more then a 1 frame initial reaction scene latter on at that).

English translation is slightly rough around the edges but good enough. Story is nothing special, but that is to be expect is what essentially amounts to a sex romp game. No blue balling going on here. Good to great animations on the sex scenes.

At generalized face value this should rank as as your average 3 star game for me, but the girls scored really high on my own preference scale, I always like that extra cum in or out option it gives (bonus points if it ever generates a reaction), and it did a pretty good job overall at getting me off without much effort put into the buildup aspect I normally like.

So yeah, this is getting a guilty pleasure 4 stars from me.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Assist

Nice Renders, Nice Animations, The Story line is Interesting.

All the women are beautiful.

Its nice that player gets all choices to choose women.

Each update is short.

If Possible remake all the early Animations.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Shuchetan

I have played a lot of games. Very few are good. Even fewer are amazing. This game being just such a simple yet so enticing in it's manner is amazing in itself. However, I implore better graphics just to reach my 5 stars. story be damned. This game just gets your rocks off like very few can.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's on the borderline of average and it has it's moments. As one noticeable plus it's got some renders I haven't seen before, not great but unique, maybe give it a try if you like the preview art, but it felt tedious to play relative to similar games (and there are SO many similar games like this now). Plus you have to pay for the walkthrough and unfortunately it wasn't good enough on it's own to enjoy playing without one.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

comcen99

I want to like this, I really do. But the pictures and choices of some models feels bad. The clothes don't really match well with the characters and some missing shadows. Sometimes the eyes look strange. Then the sound, I rather they take it out. I'm giving it a 2 stars for effort though. Maybe in future a rework on the images after completion of the story would warrant a better rating.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

alominus

Far too short, even for an early stage of development. Only time such a short game is acceptable is on the first release, and even then, if your game takes 3 minutes to finish on the first release, it's simply not worth looking at.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Kibad

Rating of v0.2.5:

Pros:
    -The renders are good;
    - For the most sex scenes there are different angles of view, and they are great;
    - You choose where you cum (inside or outside), good to see if there will be repercusions in the future like pregnancy;
    - The girls are beautiful, just wish the wife´s breats looked more natural. its just my preference, and yes, she is beautiful too.
    - The Story is good, straightfoward. but it cant be too fast. Glad that i´m starting to meet the other girls that live with Debra

Cons:
    - kind short gameplay so far;
    - because the story is kinda too straightfoward, i think that the fisrt girl, Debra, accepted being fucked by the MC way too fast after being almost raped.

The game started really good, still kinda short.
    Cant wait where it leads to,.
    I hope there is a lot of cheating. I am a big fan of NTR, so if the game wont include that i hope there is a lot of sharing.
    So far you only bang two girls. two scenes with Debra, one scene with the wife.

As the other reviewer said there are no boring moment, i like the choices where you choose to hug, kiss on the cheek while you meet and show your interest on them. These choices need to make a difference in the future.

Looking forward for the updates, hope they are not short.
    Worth a try.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of (V0.6) is:
    ***Update***
    Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Active Play
    + Beautiful Girls
    + Nice Story
    + No Grinding
    Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:

Great Action Scenes in this Game, Hot Women and no grinding.
    Love the way the Story is being told and also love the animation..
    Also I like that no Patch is needed for the hotter Story, all that is needed is a code to unlock,wish others would do it that way.
    Story is just starting so I will have to update this in the future ratings.

My Advisory:
    Worth the Download.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 718458

Very nice game, a lot of choices, beautiful women, great sex scenes. The writing is average, especially those quirky options written in some childish manner. Also cumming so many times in a row feels unrealistic. Good game, worth trying, but it's not a game changer.