5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What should the next update be about?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Unfortunately I tend to keep one save file and saved over past the point of interacting with the blender although i will keep this information in mind because i don't mind starting a new save. Grinding isn't all too bad i suppose.
I recommend making multiple saves at different points, it's why I made the max amount of saves 50!
I've also just found out why this bug has been happening and have finally patched. I'll put out a patch once I find a few other bugs.

Realbeetle29

Apr 25, 2022
I recommend making multiple saves at different points, it's why I made the max amount of saves 50!
I've also just found out why this bug has been happening and have finally patched. I'll put out a patch once I find a few other bugs.
I'll make sure to do that this time around, by the way love the game and I can't wait for whatever is in the next update.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
A new poll is up folks!

To be perfectly clear, whatever option is not picked will simply be done after the option that has been picked.

So if The new character wins the poll, it will be update 6 and the revamped map will be update 7. And vice versa.

(Also I'm taking a week long break to let the poll finish)

Mar 11, 2021
I was a little surprised I was able to force myself through the evil route after all, and they weren't kidding. I had to see what was waiting for me at the end but every step was like walking on needles. what new sides of the girls we do get to see were well-done, and fit them pretty well (chara doubly so). Already working on theories about Muffet's character arc too

Reactions: YetAnotherAnon99

mrnoob

Jan 17, 2020
I had an issue with the quest 'frasriel is real' where it wouldn't progress past the blender portion and soft locked me, i think it has to do with the frisk maid side quest EDIT: can confirm this as the probable cause, that or unlocking the outfit shop

Last edited:

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
I had an issue with the quest 'frasriel is real' where it wouldn't progress past the blender portion and soft locked me, i think it has to do with the frisk maid side quest EDIT: can confirm this as the probable cause, that or unlocking the outfit shop
This glitch has been mentioned before.
This happens because of a bug within the area outside the F/A/T household.
If you want to progress the quest, do the quest WITHOUT exiting the household until it is done.
You can do this by either doing the blender part at night or in the afternoon and advance time when Frisk is on the kitchen.

Banana_Slur47

Feb 6, 2024
every time I try to extract the file it keeps saying that an unexpected error has occurred. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem before but I'm not sure how to go about fixing it (I'm on windows btw)

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I like what you're doing writing-wise and with the different paths, but I'mma keep it real with you chief. The art just isn't appealing to me. RPGM is also a slog to play through, but that's coming from a man who's played hundreds of these things. For a sexual content game, the sexual content is king, and I'm not feeling this one in particular.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
every time I try to extract the file it keeps saying that an unexpected error has occurred. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem before but I'm not sure how to go about fixing it (I'm on windows btw)
This seems to be a solitary issue, I'm not exactly sure what to do to fix it.

I like what you're doing writing-wise and with the different paths, but I'mma keep it real with you chief. The art just isn't appealing to me. RPGM is also a slog to play through, but that's coming from a man who's played hundreds of these things. For a sexual content game, the sexual content is king, and I'm not feeling this one in particular.
That's alright! I understand that the art won't land with everyone, It's a matter of taste. I, myself, quite like it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes