5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

What should the next update be about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GlitchMaker010

Sep 20, 2020
I did post a review about the game, but I feel like speaking a few words here as well.

Thank you so much for the kind of experience you just offered us. It's nothing less than a masterpiece, just the way it is. The storytelling was amazing, and I look forward to testing out future updates and seeing just how much more struggles the others face, despite their "Happy Ending".

That being said, I'll keep updating my experiences here and hopefully, that'll give others some insight of just how well done and deep the story goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
I did post a review about the game, but I feel like speaking a few words here as well.

Thank you so much for the kind of experience you just offered us. It's nothing less than a masterpiece, just the way it is. The storytelling was amazing, and I look forward to testing out future updates and seeing just how much more struggles the others face, despite their "Happy Ending".

That being said, I'll keep updating my experiences here and hopefully, that'll give others some insight of just how well done and deep the story goes.
I'm really glad you enjoyed the game!
I'll try my best to have future updates and eventual endings leave people satisfied.

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
I'm really glad you enjoyed the game!
I'll try my best to have future updates and eventual endings leave people satisfied.
Hey I noticed the resemblance to this and Nano control and was wondering if you thought of maybe having the girls once fully controlled and everything start to A) act more different than normal to show like how they might be doing something to themselves as they wait for the player. And B) if you'd be willing to have corrupt outfits for them that are like what they had on before but more sexual.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Hey I noticed the resemblance to this and Nano control and was wondering if you thought of maybe having the girls once fully controlled and everything start to A) act more different than normal to show like how they might be doing something to themselves as they wait for the player.
Some of the girls do change their behavior depending on your choices upon reaching LVL 5. I may dedicate a future update to making more behavior changes, but that's not a priority as of now.

And B) if you'd be willing to have corrupt outfits for them that are like what they had on before but more sexual.
I actually did consider adding corrupt outfits!
Issue was that I just couldn't settle on a way to make their regular outfits look both kinky and good at the same time.
Maybe I'll add them in the future, but for now you can consider the bunnysuits to be stand-ins for corrupt outfits.

GlitchMaker010

Sep 20, 2020
Some of the girls do change their behavior depending on your choices upon reaching LVL 5. I may dedicate a future update to making more behavior changes, but that's not a priority as of now.

I actually did consider adding corrupt outfits!
Issue was that I just couldn't settle on a way to make their regular outfits look both kinky and good at the same time.
Maybe I'll add them in the future, but for now you can consider the bunnysuits to be stand-ins for corrupt outfits.
I think a good idea is to keep the Bunny suits as a "Special Good/Neutral Outfit". And make the "Corrupt Outfits" reflect something from their original default outfits.

Per example, make a Cowgirl Suits for Clover, with a more exposed chest, or those pant dusters exposing the crotch area.

And making Frisk/Chara/Asriel Sweaters become cropped. Things that would reflect just how far they became from what they used to be.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
I think a good idea is to keep the Bunny suits as a "Special Good/Neutral Outfit". And make the "Corrupt Outfits" reflect something from their original default outfits.
I'm always hesitant when it comes to locking certain content (such as outfits) behind routes, it feels as if I'm punishing the player for not playing a certain way. What if the player likes the corrupt costumes (or any outfit that may be locked behind a route), but can't stomach going through the "Pure Evil" Route?

I think it's best to not restrict cosmetics to routes. Some sex scenes, on the other hand, could be interesting. Maybe more aggressive scenes that wouldn't make sense on the Neutral route could be reserved for the "Pure Evil" route.

Per example, make a Cowgirl Suits for Clover, with a more exposed chest, or those pant dusters exposing the crotch area.

And making Frisk/Chara/Asriel Sweaters become cropped. Things that would reflect just how far they became from what they used to be.
I like those ideas! The only issue when it comes to thinking about corrupt outfits is that it's hard to describe them in such a way that the artist can draw it just like I want. Corrupt outfits are very likely to come in a future update, I just want to be sure they look good, or at the very least hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also just realized I did not read this earlier, I really like that suggestion! The biggest challenge would be coding it, but I may implement it in a future update (Maybe update 7?).

Last edited:
Reactions: Korallis
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes