5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What should the next update be about?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

brainrot280

Sep 20, 2020
Quick status update for everyone:
Every LVL 5 quest is now officially done.
The main meat of the update is finished and it should be very close to completion. Just a few other smaller additions left, a few days of bugtesting, and V0.05 should be 100% done.
As of right now, I'd give it around 90-95% finished. Not a lot more waiting left, I've been excited to make this update for a while.
That's all for now!

-YetAnotherAnon
LETS GO!!!!

Reactions: Hakufen

Keikukey

Jan 8, 2023
Quick status update for everyone:
Every LVL 5 quest is now officially done.
The main meat of the update is finished and it should be very close to completion. Just a few other smaller additions left, a few days of bugtesting, and V0.05 should be 100% done.
As of right now, I'd give it around 90-95% finished. Not a lot more waiting left, I've been excited to make this update for a while.
That's all for now!

-YetAnotherAnon
WOO!!!!!
MORE CONTENT!!!!!!

Reactions: Hakufen

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Update 5 is now out! (Mirror links need to be updated).

Includes the final quest for every girl, as well as 2 new variations to every sex scene and some quests.
This update will shed some light on this AU's backstory, and how it is different from Undertale.

The update also includes what Made me a fan of Nano-Control, I hope everyone here enjoys it!
Be sure to report any bugs you find and provide any feedback/criticism you may have, I welcome all of it!

Side note: There is one preview to a new sex scene being worked on for the next update, but it is very hidden, can you find it?

-YetAnotherAnon

Last edited:

Keikukey

Jan 8, 2023
Update 5 is now out! (Mirror links need to be updated).

Includes the final quest for every girl, as well as 2 new variations to every sex scene and some quests.
This update will shed some light on this AU's backstory, and how it is different from Undertale.

The update also includes what Made me a fan of Nano-Control, I hope everyone here enjoys it!
Be sure to report any bugs you find and provide any feedback/criticism you may have, I welcome all of it!

Side note: There is one preview to a new sex scene being worked on for the next update, but it is very hidden, can you find it?

-YetAnotherAnon
Real quick question, In the walkthrough it says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
I'll leave today as a day for people to mess around and report any bugs they may find. Tomorrow morning I'll make a patch to fix any bugs people find, as well as collect feedback on what people most enjoyed/hated about this update.
Additionally, I'll make a poll to decide what the next update ill be about, between 2 options.

On another note, I made a where I'll be posting progress updates and (Maybe) sometimes sneak-peeks of progress!
There is no membership options as I do not want to profit off of this game, nor do I want to paywall early versions.

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
My save file seems to be soft locked on chara lvl 3 quest, walkthough says to explore underground but im hitting a wall and i cant progress, please help

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
My save file seems to be soft locked on chara lvl 3 quest, walkthough says to explore underground but im hitting a wall and i cant progress, please help
This is a bug which I'll be fixing in the upcoming patch.
If you want an immediate fix for this, then do the following:
When Chara asks you to come with her, tell her "Not Yet".
Afterwards, speak to her again, select "Talk" and accept going with her.
This will fix the issue.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Quick Patch that fixes every reported bug so far. (I posted it a tad earlier than I wanted to, but a few of the bugs were too noticeable.)

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
It's unlikely that I'll add Toriel. Not impossible, but unlikely. She's most often the focus of Undertale NSFW and Asriel is already filling in as the goat. Maybe I'll add her in the future, but don't hold your breath.
Do tell that Undyne, Muffet, or even friggin' Mettaton are possible options, yes?

C'mon, they're too good to be left out of the game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes