RPGM Abandoned Under My Assassin Pride [Prologue] [Legitheart]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
895174_UMAP.png

Overview:
You will play as Shin Kurogane (Who late will be known as Shin Klausford) a former Commandant of Ocean's continent Army. Ocean seeks for universal control by fighting country-by-country, Shin, was one of those more valuables soldiers since he executed an entire Squad just doing traps at the Enemy's ground. Not only this but the way he fights and the things he does with smart moves get attention from every eye.. but after the last war with Orleans (which they won easily), He lost interest in everything he built. His country has a good side at least; "People who get out alive from war can ask for whatever they want.. Money, peace, even Governments charges..", but Shin just asked for a new identity, after this, he just got out of the military, and there's where the Story starts!​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-28
Release Date: 2020-10-28
Developer: Legitheart - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.050
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

895169_DefendingTheBrokenOne12.png 895170_IntroGettingAway8.png 895171_SCENEwithRIKO21.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Dev has been here for about a year and a half, I do somewhat feel like they should have known about their Engrish and sought help here before doing any official releases, although they still could do so.

Also especially haven't noticed any notes that English isn't their first language, which is a sin as they have been here for so long... :confused:

Edit: Also dev of Behind the Truth: Half Blooded Ascension.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
TBH the writing is not great for English speakers, and I've waded through many bad ones before;
still, the game does look good.

MTL sez (after reading the overview): "Finally, a worthy opponent!" :LOL:

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Dev has been here for about a year and a half, I do somewhat feel like they should have known about their Engrish and sought help here before doing any official releases, although they still could do so.

Also especially haven't noticed any notes that English isn't their first language, which is a sin as they have been for so long... :confused:

Edit: Also dev of Behind the Truth: Half Blooded Ascension.
Sorry, in BTT i did a "note" but in this one i forgot, i'll add this now! Thank you for the feedback!

TBH the writing is not great for English speakers, and I've waded through many bad ones before;
still, the game does look good.

MTL sez (after reading the overview): "Finally, a worthy opponent!" :LOL:
I'll sit to do some proofread for this one in the next up, my "engrish" in Behind the Truth got much better this way.. Since i'm still studing english i'm not good enough to call my english "the real one", but i thank you for those words, regardless being a criticism with humor, it really let me know in a clear way that i have to do more in order to get where i want and you did very well unlike some people who just throw a hammer at my face sometimes in BTT commentary selection xD Thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: Toloto and kingc123

ChaoticNeutral

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2018
I'll check it out!
Did you end up giving up on the last one?
If you're worried about the Engrish I'd throw it in a grammar checker and that'd get rid of 80% of the errors

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I was expecting a game of the manga/anime Assasin's Pride lul.
Well.. i'm really an fan of this anime but the tittle is most because of what is coming ahead >.>
(This one will have some references of Assassin's pride like " Training " and some military look as in Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon < if you never heard of, i highly recomend you to give a try! -ps: it have an Animation too-)

I'll check it out!
Did you end up giving up on the last one?
If you're worried about the Engrish I'd throw it in a grammar checker and that'd get rid of 80% of the errors
No no, to be honest i just got a time to polish the game with a slow pace, since i do ups every week it sometimes half my care about skill/mechanics, so i used this time to make this as a side project and polish my main. > This one will not be updated every week like my main is. And thank you for that hint, i never heard about it before so it will help a lot for sure!

Reactions: ChaoticNeutral

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well.. i'm really an fan of this anime but the tittle is most because of what is coming ahead >.>
(This one will have some references of Assassin's pride like " Training " and some military look as in Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon < if you never heard of, i highly recomend you to give a try! -ps: it have an Animation too-)
While I like both anime that you mention, I don't like RPGM games and the tags that are listed yet don't give a clue on the kind of content the game will have.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
While I like both anime that you mention, I don't like RPGM games and the tags that are listed yet don't give a clue on the kind of content the game will have.
Basically it is a RPGM but not RPGM :v (Almost a Ren'py Game but in RPGM -what means it will not be focused in battle nor Pixel assents but in Renders like most Visual novel likes)

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry, in BTT i did a "note" but in this one i forgot, i'll add this now! Thank you for the feedback!

I'll sit to do some proofread for this one in the next up, my "engrish" in Behind the Truth got much better this way.. Since i'm still studing english i'm not good enough to call my english "the real one", but i thank you for those words, regardless being a criticism with humor, it really let me know in a clear way that i have to do more in order to get where i want and you did very well unlike some people who just throw a hammer at my face sometimes in BTT commentary selection xD Thank you for the feedback!
Well, look at the bright side, out side of those want-a-be English professors, most here don't comprehend English full to begin with. So, most comments I take with a grain of salt and let it slide, for it's not your fault, as you said you are trying. Even I one with a high education still, as we all do, make a mistake now and then. How else do we learn?!
It is what it is dev.
NOW, I am not trying to be offensive to anyone, but please do take into account the game provided for our/your critique is done by someone whom knows how to make a game using a computer program language. That alone deserves some applause, and since the dev has stated they are learning although in the aftermath of unkind comments.
May I suggest being helpful and not harsh or rude. In making your criticism, please provide an example of the grammer error with a suggested solution. In the long run doing so would make the devs update possible come quicker and with better material. I mean is that not what this forum is here for? to help and aid those individual regarless of skill level make there idea or dream better.
Well now that I have dumped the salt I am sure to get a back lash from a few. But hay the ability to ignore works wonders. Also thanks to all those many individuals out that have liked my supportive comments.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Based on a really forgettable anime from a season or two ago, with a really bland Kirito clone written by someone who understands neither English nor good writing. Also, given those models... yikes.

Hard pass, and hope it burns.

• Angry
Reactions: Partomatic

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I see... saw the manga of the other one... felt like I've read that before but haven't finished it yet...

Also, lemme try this too while I'm at it.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Is the clock/time really necessary? I find it stressful, especially at this speed. I much prefer RPGM games where you can switch time of the day yourself.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
So this is confirmed abandoned or one of those rarely getting update situation?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
So this is confirmed abandoned or one of those rarely getting update situation?
I ended up leaving it aside, because I took a new project with a friend. (that's even the main reason why my patreon's name changed to "Twin Dragons")

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
there really isn't much content, you should add a note at a point that "this was all the avaible content" after you visited both girls at their houses once.