VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Under Pressure [Ch.2] [GrumpyGranny]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

The CGs are nice, and the main female model is one I haven't seen before so that's a plus. All the model's in general aren't eyesores for the roles they play. So far, the number of choices you make aren't to arbitrary or complex to the point that you don't know what the choices lead to (I think the whole point of a choice is to lead a character to a path that you are interested in). So far, there hasn't been any forced rape or female exploitation (which I find is a little cliche, I'll may be a path later on), and its largely been the female who has control over herself. Ultimately, it's promising!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for version 0.1 is;

Pros:
    + Great Renders
    + Good Script
    + had a nice Plot
    + Makes you want to play for hours
    + Fast Pace in the Game (No Bullshit)
    + Beautiful Characters

Cons:
    -None

Conclusion:
    This Game was Great for a Version 01.
    It had lots of characters and Lots of Playing time for the first release.
    Natalia is a Hot chick,the men dont look like models out of Playgirl and wants you to beg for more.

Hope the Dev will continue because I`m in if he does.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

radical686

Updated on 3-8-2020: Apparently the Dev rewrote everything. Now, instead of ripping off Elena's story, it's derivative of Manilla Shaw and a few other police stories on this board.

The Good:
    --female MC is gorgeous.

The bad:
    --blatant rip-off of other games
    --badly written, the bad Engrish is more on display with the rewrite
    --NTR is in the tags, but there is not really NTR.

Some of the same problems that exist in this story, existed with the previous.

She actually talks to her hockey player boyfriend on the phone, but like the previous incarnation, he travels a lot, apparently more often than actual professional hockey players. He also owns a club apparently, so expect her to be a stripper there at some point, cause ntr.

But the boyfriend story hasn't improved, however. Now instead of an imaginary boyfriend, she'll cheat on a boyfriend she fights with all of the time and doesn't even enjoy sex with . . . which is alluded to early on. But remember, he exists entirely so the dev can put an ntr tag on the story. But, I'll be surprised if he ever makes an actual appearance. Regardless, to move the sex story forward early you literally have to "cheat" (if you want to call cheating on a mostly absent person cheating) on him from the beginning in poorly conceived circumstances for no good reason.

The crime story and her "infiltrating" a drug ring is so laughably implausible. It's like the keystone criminals meet the keystone cops, or a Benny Hill crime show . . . but sadly not played for laughs.

The relationships make no sense, the crime story even less, and none of it was really erotic or sexy at all. Sadly, the Dev makes beautiful models but is in dire need of a scriptwriter. The badly written story is confusing and actually distracts from the sex.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

FreshRevenge

Uninspired and rehashed ideas. There was this game called Elena's Life that I played a while back and basically this is what this game aims to be. Even the principle looks familiar or identical. Also takes ideas from Sarah's Life.

The writing is horrible. It is like some 10 year old wrote the script. I thought the female look good but that is all this game has going for it for the moment. I would suggest the developer go back to the drawing board and come up with their own ideas of a game instead of stealing them from other creators and trying to give it a new coat of paint. I would pass on this one. I would suggest you look at Elena's Life.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

KiraMantis

this is amazing! finally a game that i know i will love.
    gotta love really hot naive girls and bunch of horny ugly mofos. specially hobos, that is the best.
    keep at it my friend! dont listen to anyone negative opinions. this is gold. it would be better if she was a little bit thicker. but its fine.
    excelent! gonna wait for the update!