RPGM - Completed - Under the Mansion [v1.0] [Imisx]

1. 2.00 star(s)

legojoe1

So much potential but I have to rate it as is. As much as I love RPG games, I feel this is highly... irregular, for the lack of a better word. This is more of a corruption-brainwash game than NTR especially because how the game ends.

As the title implies, there's something going on under the mansion where our two protagonist works at. You would play as both Riley, the heroine, and Edwin, the protagonist, and see both sides to how the story unfolds.

There is some kind influence that slowly corrupts Riley and the main acting force, the owner of the mansion, has magic-imbued semen that also has corruption capabilities. Riley eventually opens up her legs and cue the 'NTR' sex.

Our protagonist, Edwin, for some reason seems to be very sensitive to whatever influence is occurring at the mansion. Now the story keeps repeating that he is a skinny and lanky boy but he proves himself somewhat capable. I don't know if 'capable' is equivalent to dealing with wolves, demon wolves, and actual demon monsters with nothing but a simple wood-chopping iron axe. The developer could've indicated that he is magic sensitive or something and that killing these monsters allows him to absorb magicles that empowers him or something but no, he is just a 18-years-old lanky but 'capable' guy.

The grind, more than half my time in this game was literally slaughtering stuff as Edwin. I needed to grind levels because otherwise he just keels over. Getting poisoned is like the worse thing ever because there's no antidote item or skill. If you get poisoned, you have to run all the way back to a heal spot to heal it off so some backtracking is needed.

The renders are pretty decent but I don't know how I feel it being like a gif. What I mean is that you can't skip it or fast forward it as it just plays itself and if you want to come back to it to jerk off, you have to potentially replay it multiple times. This is a RPG maker game right? Why not just give us the options to 'play' these scenes at will at those intervals? So jerking off the this game's renders prove to be somewhat of a hassle.

Now the reason why I said this isn't really an NTR game is how the ending is...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nonetheless, the sex renders are decent. Dialogue is pretty good during the corruption sex. I just wish there was more to it.

TLDR;

- Cute heroine with good personality +1
    - Decent sex renders +1
    - But difficult to jerk off to -1
    - Inane grind -1
    - No NTR -1
  2. 4.00 star(s)

fredbear54

decent short game, tho the initial grind is rough(at least for me, that red tiger kicked my ass multiple times), after that it gets way better(i just farmed the shit out of the magicians) . imo the starring enemies could give you a bit more exp, and i kinda wished the animations were faster(even with z they felt slow for me) so the starting grind doesnt feel like a hassle. Still this is just my opinion, and again i liked the game, got both endinds(with no ntr tho)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Pagoramix

Quite amaterish overall.

The game fall for many trap of working with rpgm engine: useless rpg fighting that don't really make sense(and can lead to game over with no auto save :WaitWhat:) , far too wide spaces to walk and they all look the same(there's a tp mech at least).

Story wise it's your usual corrupting girl game with light ntr on top. Not quite satisfying though, while some dialog are acceptable, some others are artificial.

Even the renders are quite lacking honestly. I even wondered what was happening with some of them for they looked so wrong i thought they were sick or something...

So don't expect anything marvelous, it's okayish i guess, a premier jet of a clearly brand new dev. At least he didn't fall for those sandbox crap every other newbie get stuck with.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Soichy

While I'm not a big fan of games that give you little to no choice, this is a pretty enjoyable game. Short, but with a good plot, without huge plot holes and pianos in the bushes, it doesn’t push too hard on the standard templates of this genre. Surprisingly good combat balance.
    Of the minuses:
    - It is worth adding the ability to hide the dialog window.
    - bugs.
    What I noticed is that when you press F5, the settings are sometimes reset. After the end of the game, instead of the gallery, there is a stuck image. The last one upset me.
    The developer should also work on the models.
    Otherwise, I wish the developer good luck and will look forward to new games.