EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Under The Mansion copertina.png

Overview:
Edwin and Riley are two orphans who are forced to leave their orphanage after turning 18. Now homeless, they decide to work for the Ellsworth family who promises them a salary and a place to sleep at the same time.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-24
Release Date: 2024-05-24
Developer: Imisx - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Aetheria Chronicles - A New Girl in Nouridge City
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Patches: Bugfix

Sample1.png Sample2.png Sample3.png Sample4.png Sample5.png Sample6.png Sample7.png Sample8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I guess the game is based on female corruption and NTR(Prolly Netorare), and some voyeur stuff from the male side. I wonder if the Male protagonist has some action?

Reactions: HumanNPSee

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I guess the game is based on female corruption and NTR(Prolly Netorare), and some voyeur stuff from the male side. I wonder if the Male protagonist has some action?
I was waiting for this question. Actually NTR is very light (no humiliation) and avoidable. Yes, the male MC has some scenes.

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I was waiting for this question. Actually NTR is very light (no humiliation) and avoidable. Yes, the male MC has some scenes.
Is it dual MC kind of equally or does it lean heavily harder on some side? If so which character do we follow mostly?

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
how to beat tiger
Level 7 should be enough. At level 8 it's an easy fight.
Are those scenes more netorare or netorase?
Netorare.
Now i'm confused. What from both is it now?
I mean, these sex scenes aren't avoidable but if you choose that the male MC doesn't like the female MC then it's not NTR anymore, it's just people having sex (and male MC will also have another romantic interest).

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
In terms of sex scenes, I would say 25% male MC and 75% female MC. You'll follow both of them almost equally though.
Yeah. Very good answer.. I think I phrased the question poorly. I wanted to know more like, are we playing the male MC or not in a way.
I guess we are :)
Thank you! I will be sure to try this game out this week!

Reactions: Imisx

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I mean, these sex scenes aren't avoidable but if you choose that the male MC doesn't like the female MC then it's not NTR anymore, it's just people having sex (and male MC will also have another romantic interest).
Sad...*sigh*
Was so hoping it would be avoidable (at least in one route) after i've read "4 endings"

Well, thanks for clarifying though.
She looked cute. :confused:

Last edited:

snake142000

Jul 16, 2018
Anyone with a gallery save? I got the bad ending and the gallery isn't available afterwards due to it being a game over.

Reactions: vexive
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes