The_Random_Dude5

May 18, 2021
I mean, these sex scenes aren't avoidable but if you choose that the male MC doesn't like the female MC then it's not NTR anymore, it's just people having sex (and male MC will also have another romantic interest).
I know someone else asked but wasn't been answered yet: So since you can decide if they like each other, does this mean that they don't have scenes with one another?

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
if i decide that MMC and FMC like eath other, do they have scenes with eath other?
Yes, but only one at the end.
what kind of software is this for the character models?
wondering
Koikatsu
I know someone else asked but wasn't been answered yet: So since you can decide if they like each other, does this mean that they don't have scenes with one another?
If you choose that they don't like each other, then yeah, no scenes with each other.

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
It's so clearly linear the fighting unbalanced and grindy (though thankfully the tiger is the only non-avoidable enemy I encountered on the railroaded bad end path), I literally cannot think of what you're supposed to do to not get the bad end. There don't appear to be any opportunities to intervene or stop things from happening.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
It's so clearly linear the fighting unbalanced and grindy (though thankfully the tiger is the only non-avoidable enemy I encountered on the railroaded bad end path), I literally cannot think of what you're supposed to do to not get the bad end. There don't appear to be any opportunities to intervene or stop things from happening.
Find and destroy the three crystals. I suggest you to be lv 26 at least to beat the final boss. Twenty minutes of grinding during the whole game are more than enough to beat it. To farm way faster at the end I suggest you to use the area to the left of the ritual room (after level 15).
will there be other scenes???
Nope. It's completed. Since I always make the same kind of games, just wait for the next one;)

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
In terms of sex scenes, I would say 25% male MC and 75% female MC. You'll follow both of them almost equally though.
So basically the girl gets more and the avoidable ntr is a band aid so another game whit two main characters that the girl gets most of the scenes and not really avoidable ntr damm why is so hard to make the content for both MCs 50/50 if you wanna gove the girl more scenes make the girl the only character and giver more scenes that half lazy the male MC

Reactions: hobobobb

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I found all three crystals and still got the bad ending.
Never mind I found another crystal, so I must have miss counted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imisx

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
Find and destroy the three crystals. I suggest you to be lv 26 at least to beat the final boss. Twenty minutes of grinding during the whole game are more than enough to beat it. To farm way faster at the end I suggest you to use the area to the left of the ritual room (after level 15).

Nope. It's completed. Since I always make the same kind of games, just wait for the next one;)
I initially assumed there was something with the crystals, but nothing happened when I tried to interact with the one near the ladder and ritual room, so had dismissed that. Is there some order you have to do it in or was I just bugged or still missing something else? I tried interacting with it both when I first found the ladder and before entering the ritual area for the bad end.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I initially assumed there was something with the crystals, but nothing happened when I tried to interact with the one near the ladder and ritual room, so had dismissed that. Is there some order you have to do it in or was I just bugged or still missing something else? I tried interacting with it both when I first found the ladder and before entering the ritual area for the bad end.
No, not the blue one. The blue one is just a bad choice of lore :rolleyes:. You need to find the red ones, two of them are before the ladder area and the last one is inside the area to the left of the ritual room.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
I like the characters since their proportions are normal, and despite it being NTR there isn't extremely ugly guys like there usually is.

Would prefer if gameplay was more equipment focused to cut down on grinding, or no battles at all and just have out comes based on choices made previously, or items found. For example, if instead of grinding for 20 levels at the very end, if I could just destroy the crystals and find a magic sword to defeat the demon instead.
Having so few forced battles made the jump in difficulty from the tiger to the final boss very unnatural.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Here it is, and it comes with a bugfix since I discovered a serious bug in the meantime (Stuck image before the gallery after one of the endings). The save only works with the bugfix.
Getting a TROJAN alert with the fix, not the standard T... threat.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
What's this new trend of MCs looking 10 years old? Are japanese dudes shrinking even further?

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
What's the mind control here? Is it like a central theme in the game?
Yes. Literally brainwashing.
I like the characters since their proportions are normal, and despite it being NTR there isn't extremely ugly guys like there usually is.

Would prefer if gameplay was more equipment focused to cut down on grinding, or no battles at all and just have out comes based on choices made previously, or items found. For example, if instead of grinding for 20 levels at the very end, if I could just destroy the crystals and find a magic sword to defeat the demon instead.
Having so few forced battles made the jump in difficulty from the tiger to the final boss very unnatural.
Well, you're supposed to fight avoidable enemies too along the way. Good idea by the way, I think from now on I will do things like this to make games playable even for who doesn't like the combat. Or maybe I will simply put an easy mode.
Getting a TROJAN alert with the fix, not the standard T... threat.
Hearing things like this isn't cool, expecially when they aren't true. Check things with virus total, it's the best for this kind of matters.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes