agentloldavis

Mar 12, 2018
never ever again ruin your game by adding boring mindless grinding in it. holy shit i get why people hate rpg maker games...

bamboozleded

Nov 22, 2017
Is there any way to skip on these ridiculous rpg-elements that feel entirely separate and add nothing to the game?

Fucking ridiculous minigame. And needless to have to reload after a forced encounter where your loss is result of no real gameplay choices, simply rng.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
never ever again ruin your game by adding boring mindless grinding in it. holy shit i get why people hate rpg maker games...
Is there any way to skip on these ridiculous rpg-elements that feel entirely separate and add nothing to the game?

Fucking ridiculous minigame. And needless to have to reload after a forced encounter where your loss is result of no real gameplay choices, simply rng.
Lol, "ridiculous rpg-elements that feel entirely separate and add nothing to the game" is a very fun thing to say after playing an RPGM game. If you think they add nothing to the plot it's because you're writing this too early. The forced encounter you're talking about should be the red tiger boss I guess, if that's the case you just need to grind for 3-5 minutes and at level 7-8 it's an easy fight. RNG isn't important if you use your skills in the right way. About the minigame, I don't really get what you're talking about since there's no minigames at all inside 'Under the Mansion'.

I admit I'm quite surprised by the amount of people playing an RPG without liking RPG elements, but I have to admit I clearly did a bad job in terms of accessibility, that's why I will surely put an easy mode or some optional cheats inside my next games.

Last edited:

Cimory

Sep 7, 2020
If you dont like grinding just use rpg save dude, set atk 99999,this game almost perfect i like it, but one dissapointed why f mc lost virgin with old ugle bastrad, after im finish good ending and they sex and together still anti Klimaks remember that old ugly , i prefer with pink hair girls

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imisx

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
An autosave feature would have been an improvement. I legit read all the story, toured the mansion, without possible way to fast-forward it, just to get killed by a rat and game over x) (or, like, a simple SAVE suggestion before the first fight, you know? ^^)

No way im spending another 30 mins redoing everything
Expected netori through mind-control, and i found...

typical pathetic MC and poor-willpower girl. Nope, not worth it

Last edited:

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
An autosave feature would have been an improvement. I legit read all the story, toured the mansion, without possible way to fast-forward it, just to get killed by a rat and game over x) (or, like, a simple SAVE suggestion before the first fight, you know? ^^)

No way im spending another 30 mins redoing everything
Expected netori through mind-control, and i found...

typical pathetic MC and poor-willpower girl. Nope, not worth it
If you hold the action button you can fast forward. MC is all but pathetic, and female MC is all but poor-willpower girl, but if you want netori this game isn't for you. I'll see what I can do with the autosave inside my next games. Not sure why I didn't put such a simple feature until now lol.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I really like the design of Riley. She looks so cheerfully. Not going to touch that game then. She must stay pure (on my pc at least)

• Haha

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
**Spoilers**

I liked Edwin's gameplay but i hated every moments of Riley's. it just made me mad each times she went to the spa on her free time... Imisx should've done more decision scenes and enabled cutscene skips as well.

I just killed Harlow and cleared the game and that "good ending" with Edwin and Riley just felt strange to me.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes