EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2f610f13-6e99-4db6-8b67-d1c290289fbb (1).jpg

Overview:
A quick coffeebreak fap game where you are enslaved, and pick your Bad End by lizardmen. A very short text-only HTML/Twine CYOA!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: Junisdottir/Scumguzzler
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

The dev forgot to update the in game text to reflect the 1.0 status.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Wikifeet69 thanks for the link

2f610f13-6e99-4db6-8b67-d1c290289fbb (1).jpg 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
With four to five images the entire game would be over since there isn't a lot of content. It's a simple game where you choose from a few options and get a sex scene based on those options. You can get to all the content in less than ten minutes but that's kinda the point since it's a small game.

Reactions: Junisdottir

mide

Nov 28, 2017
...yes? Even if it's text only, i would still be nice to see what the interface looks like. Even text-based UI is important.
you know what, your exactly right, font and the color of said font really matter. i once saw a text based game that had sky blue and pink as writing on a white back ground, you legit couldnt see what you were reading.

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
Having read all there is to read for now, i think it's quite good. Short obviously, but that was already spelled out for us. A little tragic that the leader path only ended with sloppy toppy, but some of the other paths made up for that.

How do you intend to go about this in the future? Once this project's done, are you going to go the way of Azul's Interactives?

Reactions: Junisdottir

Junisdottir

May 26, 2020
Having read all there is to read for now, i think it's quite good. Short obviously, but that was already spelled out for us. A little tragic that the leader path only ended with sloppy toppy, but some of the other paths made up for that.
I liked the additional 'service/servitude' angle of giving Leader Daddy the good succ too much to go any other route :p
How do you intend to go about this in the future? Once this project's done, are you going to go the way of Azul's Interactives?
Depends. What happened with Azul's Interactives?

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
Depends. What happened with Azul's Interactives?
Well Azul's Interactives (named after their author Azulookami, dev of GameOver and Summoned By Accident) were similar to this. Short erotic branching stories, done in html, exploring different scenarios. They can be found on tfgamessite, though they pretty exclusively cater to gay furries. I was mainly wondering if you intended to make more stories after finishing this one?

Junisdottir

May 26, 2020
Well Azul's Interactives (named after their author Azulookami, dev of GameOver and Summoned By Accident) were similar to this. Short erotic branching stories, done in html, exploring different scenarios. They can be found on tfgamessite, though they pretty exclusively cater to gay furries. I was mainly wondering if you intended to make more stories after finishing this one?
Oh yeah, definitely making more! Less lizard based though. I have one more in production already, though I'm trying to focus on finishing up Under the Scales first.