Erotic text game based on Pokemon Sun and Moon.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-10
Release Date: 2022-01-05
Developer: Alice Cult
Censored: No
Version: Prototype II
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - - - -

EXTRAS: Spanish - - - - -

1641804961291.png 1641804969066.png 1641804974732.png 1641804982933.png

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Cute lil' game. There's a bug on the fishing trip passage with Suiren when your fishing skill (pesca) is 3 or higher, it's missing the button to pass the time.

Fix for that is to open the html file of the game (I believe any text editor will do, I used notepad++), do a ctrl+f for "As everyone gets into the car and heads back to the Mon-Mon school, today's class is over." and add a "[[...|Pueblo tarde.]]" (without the ""s of course) at the end of the passage.

There're other bugs too, but this is the only one for now I needed to fix to keep playing.

Reactions: Juanmamola76

Juanmamola76

May 6, 2018
Currently no sexual content that I could find. Translation is a bit meh but story seems alright. Will definitely try it down the road.
Thank you for reading. The only really sexual content right now is with Suiren and it is difficult to access. Since it is meant to work in the full experience, getting to it is very tight in this version.

Cute lil' game. There's a bug on the fishing trip passage with Suiren when your fishing skill (pesca) is 3 or higher, it's missing the button to pass the time.

Fix for that is to open the html file of the game (I believe any text editor will do, I used notepad++), do a ctrl+f for "As everyone gets into the car and heads back to the Mon-Mon school, today's class is over." and add a "[[...|Pueblo tarde.]]" (without the ""s of course) at the end of the passage.

There're other bugs too, but this is the only one for now I needed to fix to keep playing.
I completely missed the detail you mention. I note it down.
Certainly there are other parts not really finished and there may be bugs like that.
Anything big just let me know.
Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Have not tried the game yet. So I'll ask the main question - is the a day/night mode there?
Black letters on white is the most eye friendly option so most people choose day mode and many just have to skip a game if there is only night mode present.

Juanmamola76

May 6, 2018
Have not tried the game yet. So I'll ask the main question - is the a day/night mode there?
Black letters on white is the most eye friendly option so most people choose day mode and many just have to skip a game if there is only night mode present.
No, there isn't.
This is like the base engine looks, I don't even know if you can do that.

Is it text only or a there pics??
Text only.
The anime image is only used to attract people.

• Sad
Reactions: Hellraisers3

Juanmamola76

May 6, 2018
any chance for a female protag option? nu rush just curious
In one of the original ideas there was an idea that after a certain update the female character of the game would appear and then i will make a small game exploring other ideas and scenarios with her as the main character.
But I don't know if something like that would fit now.
So.
Probably not.

Juanmamola76

May 6, 2018
The girl who drank water from the sea.
Screenshot_1.png

It was originally a fragment from a Suiren scene.
It was not used because it didn't quite fit, and was modified in the final version of the scene. I kept it because I still found value in it. It is in the public file code, but not translated. Now is.
Versión original es español:
日本語版:
Thanks everyone for reading.

Last edited:

Juanmamola76

May 6, 2018
Well, it seems that the game has been labeled as "abandoned", as I said a couple of months ago, certainly some time ago, I'm still working on the game and not just a little. I don't know if I've ever explained it properly over here so I'm going to put it in the thread.

The game is not made in English, so to upload an update to F95, I have to translate it to English. What happens is that because of the way the engine I'm using works, every time I would like to make a new playable version, I have to change each passage again from scratch, not to translate again what already is, but putting it all into the code again. And the way the engine works is not a long .txt in which I can comfortably work, but I have to go page by page and going between code commands to be able to do it. This is a slow and tiring process. Which I won't mind doing at the end of it all, because I know that if it's in English, even with a crappy, mostly automatic translation, a lot more people will read it. But having to do and redo it with every version is something that is not going to happen. Besides, being a narrative game, uploading weekly versions with one or two more scenes seems to me something stupid that will break the flow of the experience for the players, that's why there isn't even a next prototype yet, even in the original language. Although soon I will release one (Prototype III) which will be the last one until the final version of the game, this one will only be for internal use for my friends, because as I say, translating it all again and again would be a big mountain of discouraging work.

There is still time left for it to be finish, but the game is certainly not abandoned.
I understand that maybe it is even automatic, but I want to make it clear that the game is still being worked on.