Unreal Engine - Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

If you're into femdom, this is it boii, the tops. (femdom like monster girl quest where they want your semen, not femdom like kicking you in the balls and pegging)

At the present moment, version 0.1.0 (7/19) is a bit sparse in content, it's more of a tech-demo or a proof-of-concept. However, if it's a prophecy of what will follow, I'm all for it.

Incredible animation quality, good scenes, sexy character design, sexy voice actress for the sexy character, if this wasn't censored, it would have it all. (Damn you Japan!) If this game is finished, it's going to be one of the "all time greats" in the femdom genre.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lamruil951

For first post on the site I found it to be a pretty awesome game. I don't really think there even needs to be a "Story." The dialogue during the battle sums it up nicely. The voice acting for the witch is really good. I'm not in to Femdom at all but I still enjoyed this. I think the animation/graphics were really good. Maybe more detail for her Vagina/Anus but still was great. Maybe this is just the part of me that is not into FemDom but after beating her getting to do something dominating to her would have been cool. After her ass being in the guys face for so long I was routing for him to fuck it once he defeated her haha. (Granted the point of the game seems to be FemDom and this is just wishful thinking on my part.) I very rarely ever rate games on here. Maybe found 5 in total over a year or so I bothered writing a review for. 5 stars IMO