Collection - Unreal Engine - Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ddakkal

Short but very promising game.
    It's not my kind of thing but I really enjoyed it nevertheless.

+ Really nice graphics
    + Very fluid and life-full animation
    + Awesome voice acting

- Could be laggy (low fps) for low end computers
    - For now the gameplay (combat) is dull and feels, at least for me, pretty empty
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Skylinegtrtre69

Fantastic graphics, interesting style and "plot". Can't wait for future updates of this even if dom chicks aren't really my go to thing. The witch is crazy sexy, and I love the sounds effects of the attacks as well as the music. A hidden gem for sure.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

damnson1111

The game is reminiscent of JSK studio games in term of mechanism, perhaps it's something that's a genre of its own in Japan I don't know but basically the smut content of the game is timing based, different scenario will occur as the witch becomes increasingly hurt. Initially you won't be able to get very far because you start off weak but each time you lose, you gain XP which can make you level up and allows you to progress further on your next run. By anecdote, the witch can be defeated on the fourth try or maybe less.

The character design on the witch, the voice acting (aside from the vibe killing literal dog barks) and the overall animation/art quality are very good for a 3D smut game, only criticism would be her vagoo, which could be further modeled to look more enticing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

site

Everything about this game hits the marks. The animations are quality, the gameplay is engaging and simple enough to stay erect through, and the characters seem interesting. Definitely worth following this one.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

GabbuXul

A very good first start. Very much looking forward to the development of this game. If you're into femdom, or domination in general, you'll enjoy this. There's no plot of any yet, but that's for the future. Keep up the good work!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bigboii

Jeez, the animation quality of this is amazing, and the models are really great. I never expected this, specially from a femdom game which are dominated by rpg maker stuff with static images, this has amazing potential and worth 5 stars just from what it offers now, can't wait to see what they implement in the future.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

azmijaka

so far this is the best 3d game for me that look amazing from the character,effect,lighting and movement looking so real, the game so far is playble until we reach level 5+ on our hero and it will so ez after that.

Hopely we can have more difficulty and content,(recomended)(v.0.1.0)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ninjaman2

This game is fantastic. The dialogue, the fact that it is voice acted, the scenes... WOW. I haven't been so impressed with a game in a long time!

Pros
    -Excellent Content
    -Fair Fighting System
    -Level up Mechanic
    -Voice Acting that's really fking good
    -Sound Effects are spot on

Cons

-First release so probably long wait until more content :(
    -If your computer is old it may not run well
    -The use of a literal dog barking, if it was done for humor that was odd placement
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

If you're into femdom, this is it boii, the tops. (femdom like monster girl quest where they want your semen, not femdom like kicking you in the balls and pegging)

At the present moment, version 0.1.0 (7/19) is a bit sparse in content, it's more of a tech-demo or a proof-of-concept. However, if it's a prophecy of what will follow, I'm all for it.

Incredible animation quality, good scenes, sexy character design, sexy voice actress for the sexy character, if this wasn't censored, it would have it all. (Damn you Japan!) If this game is finished, it's going to be one of the "all time greats" in the femdom genre.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Lamruil951

For first post on the site I found it to be a pretty awesome game. I don't really think there even needs to be a "Story." The dialogue during the battle sums it up nicely. The voice acting for the witch is really good. I'm not in to Femdom at all but I still enjoyed this. I think the animation/graphics were really good. Maybe more detail for her Vagina/Anus but still was great. Maybe this is just the part of me that is not into FemDom but after beating her getting to do something dominating to her would have been cool. After her ass being in the guys face for so long I was routing for him to fuck it once he defeated her haha. (Granted the point of the game seems to be FemDom and this is just wishful thinking on my part.) I very rarely ever rate games on here. Maybe found 5 in total over a year or so I bothered writing a review for. 5 stars IMO