Ren'Py Under Your Spell [v0.1.1b] [Shady Characters]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Honestly the kind of monkey paw deal I wouldn’t mind. Nothing would give me the confidence to ask out women quite like the threat of an eternal loneliness curse if I don’t.
Admittedly that's pretty good motivation but to be fair that's basically how life works anyway given 95+% of women refuse to make the first move on a guy so unless you're a lesbian the curse would just be kinda redundant.

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Update:
New build is up. We are planning to get to a two-week cycle with a new Alpha build every two weeks, which will them migrate to a Beta after two weeks, which will the go public in another two weeks. Both Alpha and Beta builds will be available for backers who are willing to tolerate bugs in exchange for faster content roll-out.

Changes in v. 0.1.1b (public for now):
New content:
-Added 8 more doors to the Trial of Mind. Only the final door is inaccessible now
-Added a random event for each of the houses which can trigger during resting, where you test one of your skills against a magic jenga tower
-Added a new even on October 3rd, where a raven should bring you a letter from home
-Expanded the Exams event, it should now be a bit more clear on what the hell is going on
-Visiting Divination class during full and new moon will now affect the result of the class

Balance:
-Some plot events now restore your "training points", so you will lose less stats in the early game

Bug fixes:
-Fixed the bug with Divination classes causing crashes
-Fixed the bug that cause crashes when the played didn't try to warn the boy during Rosie the White Ghost event
-Fixed the issue with incorrect Lily sprites during Corgi jousting event
-Fixed some translation errors
-Fixed the bug that allowed you to "Enjoy Town" even if you had no money

We also created a and pages where you can support the game development, get access to newer builds, and get some additional perks. Also, a server.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes