Ren'Py Under Your Spell [v0.1.1b] [Shady Characters]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shady Character 1

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Hello there!

The game seems very good so far. The premise is interesting and the art beautiful. My only concern is about the stats raising mechanics, which seems too difficult considering the importance of good stats in the game. For an example, even focusing my efforts to raise knowledge, it don't even reachs 50 by the exams time. And, in the first trial, I could not even pass a single door!

Is that intentional? Or am I just being noob? XD
Getting 50 by the first exams is pretty decent. You are not supposed to become a top student after a single month of studying. There are some tricks to building up stats at a better rate, but they aren't game-changing.
As for the trials, every single door is passable, but you do need to play to your strengths. You win the first trial with basically any build, but some are more difficult than others. But the most important thing - you don't have to beat the trials to progress the game, you can get the third place and the story will move on. I mean, eventually. Right now it ends at the first trial regardless of what place you get

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes