Ren'Py - Under Your Spell [v0.1.3p] [Shady Characters]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bubilonka

Good points:
    Potentially interesting story, we will see how this goes
    Great 2D art and unique (im sick of this AI s...)
    Great characters and unique personalities.
    machincs and overall feel of the game.

Its a bit difficult to orientate yourself and 'no rollback', but the game is still in early stages, so we will see for now.
    Its difficult to rate but 5 stars i good for the good start. Lets see how this will develop and not take a wrong turn.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Azaliander

Ok, it is pretty early to say for sure, and many games that started like this did turn into a smutfest, but I really like what I see so far.
    The art is great, the creators really care about game mechanics, and the updates have been regular so far. Don't want to give it 5 stars yet, before seeing where it ends up, but definitely worth checking out.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Bingoogus

No rollback, can only save in one place, difficult to find characters, grindy, and it's buggy as well. Honestly, the theme and art is all it really has going for it. Barely two stars. Might be worth it after a few more updates but i don't really see the point if the dev can't even code well enough for rollback to not cause them issues.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RedMoonDev

I'm enjoying this game more then I thought I would, just needs a couple of more updates to really shine through.

Love the art style and the semblance to True Love 95, can't wait to see where the story takes us.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

gallows226

The game is in early stages and a lot of the art and place settings aren’t in yet. If you’re playing for titty this game’s development is way too early for that.

it’s a great display of concept as it is rn however and I look forward to playing it again when it’s more developed and closer to completion.