VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Underboss Life [v0.2] [ERANFER]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

This game is worth playing. Got a good story plot. Models are good some are not that good. Renders are good not that worse. But seems like dev is reworking the game. Well it's a ggod thing but game's renders is not that bad. But dev learnt to render properly so he is reworking it. It's nice to dev is perfectionist. He shared his some reworked renders and the new look of MC. It's good. Dev did a good job there. Hoping he is still working on the game and we will get a release sooner. Dev don't abandon this.

Edit : did he release the rework ? Nahhh...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SleepyMole

One of the few gripping harem stories with quite the potential for the plot. As stated within the thread, appeals to those who fancies realistically sized front ends. Gives the reader an insight and chance to wield the reigns of a yakuza/mafiosi family. Hopefully the plot, intrigue, and twists come to provide an enchanting and refreshing backdrop to this excellent cast and story.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Bithy21

It may say im a new member, but i've been a member of f95zone since 2017 and within that time I've reviewed a single digit amount of games. As most games are not worth reviewing unless I see a game sent from the Gods. even games made my DrPinkCake I have not reviewed(mostly because everyone knows its a good game). I love to surf the games on here and sometimes you just find hidden gems like this one. I love good erotic scenes, but I am an absolute sucker for a good story. When Summers gone first came out(0.1) almost no one cared for it, but I reviewed it cause I saw the immense potential in the story. Now I review this one too as story wise, its so good. And the characters (especially Della) are just my cup of fucken tea. There can be many improvements, but given the developers situation, I am just glad he didn't abandon it as is. Great games take time and effort, ppl tend to take that for granted. With games like this i can easily wait over a year. Hell Summers gone update actually did take over a year. And if you haven't played it yet, ur intellectual level is sub human.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

NekoGirlHentaiGamer18

@eranfer

~>ggwp worth 2 DL and play.

~>No offence Mc is kinda stupid and the same time cunning.

~>Gil is much better to be MC cause it's the same -.- mc in game I see..

~>It could be better if we can choose if MC become cold blooded killer to dominate or Peace Maker/Keeper to serve and protect.

~>During his training didn't take it seriously this goin to cost his life and close to him cause lack of experience fighting unexpected situation.

~>Gameplay is kinda disappointing however it still early stage what I want to see is how MC manage a management, army, gang war, resources and make a mini- game maybe can be free roam

~>Story is interesting at least.

~>Lack of variety of sex option "where to penetrate or to use".

~>Music and dialogue are not synchronize let's just say I can't feel horny or feel the game it needs to be refurnish and improve.

~>Good job blue ball on ending version.

~>The gameplay is not my cup of tea but the story is head strong hope that this game is supported a lot to give it a chance because I love story so far.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

StLord56

This game is a must play if you like a story with mafia and school elements. The characters are interesting and backed up with good renders. The story has a lot of potential to go many ways and I can already see that the writers are very creative. I especially liked the mafia elements, and that one Della scene where she kills the guards was awesome. This game definitely needs more exposure and support.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Bruce the Lee

I have always liked HS games so that made me want to play this even more. First let’s look at the characters, they are all different in terms of attire and hair styles and even body types. But… The faces all look pretty much the same for me. The story and character personalities are one of the strong points of this game and I would recommend you play this game for that alone. The story is also simple but fun.

I wouldn’t say this game is anything different or new from the other HS games on here hence the rating.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

MrFriendly

Unfortunately the entire game is in the process of being changed so my previous review isn't accurate. I've lowered my rating to 3 stars or "Average" purely because I have no way of knowing whether the parts I liked previously are still in the game. However, that doesn't me the game is now "bad" or not worth checking out. Thus it is now "Average" as we wait and see what the new game will look like.

I'm really impressed. For a first time developer with a low spec laptop this game exceeds every expectation I could have. Great characters, sexy women, and an intriguing plot. After finishing Update 2 I am now at a loss because I can't wait for the next update.

Pros: Beautiful renders, interesting plot, Della is my MC's Waifu for life.

Cons: MC looks like a doofus (as usual really), not as much choice as I'd like in terms of influencing how things play out. I think we made Della mad at the end of update 2 with what happened.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

open_your_third_eye

I've played quite a few games on here by now, and I have to say, this is definitely one of the better ones.

PROS
    • Solid storyline (more to come)
    • Della
    • Lovable characters
    • Harem route
    • Romance routes
    • Della
    • Likable male lead
    • No Engrish
    • Great renders (though some people may dislike HS in general)
    • No NTR (might be a con for some people)
    • Della
    • Already quite a bit of content, despite it being v0.2
    CONS

• Nothing for now

Sidenote: I got a little discouraged by the first (skippable) scene with the father, since I don't like that kind of stuff, but it's the only of its kind in the game, and it seems like it will stay the only one. Glad I continued playing.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

zirconis901

I can't express in 400 words how much I liked this game. To be honest, I did not really expect much at first because it's HS but damn, color me impressed. This game grew on me so much that it is now one of the 4 HS based games that I'm following. It's actually pretty hard to write a story featuring mafia and the dev did a decent job so props to him and his co-writer. It's not the best but it is definitely of enough quality to make you stay. Exhibit A: The Main LI (?) Della. Dev wrote Dell nicely that I felt bad fooling around with other girls.

This game is a 4.5 but I'll give it 4 because looking at Della's sad jealous face makes me really guilty and darn it I'm blaming the dev for that and not my perverted nature. Kidding aside, Underboss Life deserves all the support. This game was made using a potato laptop, so imagine how nicer everything will be when the dev has the proper tools.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

akenedy

A near excellent adult VN. The writing is great, the story is simple but fun and engaging to read filled with a diverse cast of characters, some not as in-depth as others but nonetheless well done with choices regarding how to progress some of them individually, for example, a more caring love route or lust/dominant one as well as some minor dialogue choices throughout the story. The visuals are good, the sex and intimate scenes are well written and visualized, and considering that the game is in early-stage the amount of content available is impressive.

Overall enjoyed the game a lot more than I initially expected and wishing the dev luck with the game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

good pacing, plot, and good character models all the things you would want from these types of games. Im gonna give it 5 stars because the game seems really promising and I want to see the game grow and encourage the dev not to just drop this
  12. 4.00 star(s)

burrito107

This game is pretty good. The visuals are really nice ( I tend to prefer HoneySelect models) and and there's a good variety of body types. The writing is decent too (although I admit that I ended up skipping some dialog). The mafia story line is also interesting.

I think my only issue here is that the sexual encounters all feel like they're missing a little something. Saying they're bland is too harsh, but I think it's because the MC is such a cool, awesome guy, everyone already wants to sleep with him. There's no feeling of excitement from finally getting a girl.

But the game is still pretty good and I'm definitely going to keep my eye on this one.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Spelly

Ok, I've already written a massive post about the game and made some suggestions, so I'll be a little bit shorter here.
    All in all, I really see great potential for this game.
    The ladies are hot, the renders are good, the mafia setting never gets old and the story is, up to this point, really interesting. The dialogues are short and crisp, well written and without any unnecessary fuss. Decisions have an impact, MC is a fine fella. Della is a beautiful angel. (Who is Della you ask? You should play the game, seriously bru)
    So yeah, there's not much to criticize. In its current state and assuming that the quality remains high, this game is definitely recommendable for those who have nothing against HS Models and enjoy games like HH or MM.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

BuddhaOnaDiet

I really enjoyed the game. One thing that I hope won't be a ongoing thing is Marciellas thing with the MC's dad. Like when he told her that she was his "I don't wan't you to do anything with any other man, except me or my dad" (probably not phrased like that but yeah). A rule of thumb for me is that anyone that I'm either interested in fucking or being in a relationship with EVERYBODY else needs to stay the fuck away from, in every shape or form, and I mean, his dad? Really? That tickles my gag-reflexes.

I know that the MC sort of got a okey from Della to be with other girls, I still feel like a dick showing interest in anyone else while she is around though, and I don't wan't to hurt Della's feelings so... Maybe find a way for her to be more okey with it.

Aside from that the story has been fairly fun so far, I appreciate that the story seems to be the focus rather jumping from sex scene to sex scene, that get's old fast.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Some of girls looks freaking cute! And some of them is realy sexy. We have some not attractive ones but meh np.
    + Good looking renders and art style.
    + Well maked animations.
    + Not that original but interesting story and plot.

Bad Points
    - Some main girls maybe need be little more attractive? More round boobies and more attractive faces maybe :)
    - Game didn't got update for nearly year and according to DEV's comment we gonna get update after 2 year, so basicaly this update gonna take only 2 year and 1-2 month! Yeah quite good isn't it?! Ah... What a mess... He have some explanation about why it takes to much time here but i can say its matter, reality is clear: we didn't get update for 2 year and next update gonna be Revamp (probably remake of old versions or someting like that)

For The End
    It was realy good game back in days, heck i even gave 4 star but I dont believe this update gonna be someting worth waiting 2 year and this literaly means permenantly -1 star from my review. He says ''This game got to much good feedback and i start thinking game current build is not good enough and started making revamp.'' but that was 2 year ago... I gave this game 4 star back in that day to but now im gonna edit for 2 star because of 2 year wait of course! If this update worth to wait i can edit my review again but i dont think update will be good enough to relase that -1 permanent star rate...
  16. 5.00 star(s)

MasterWang

From the very beginning of this game, I tried playing this game because of the sample image shown during version 0.1, in short, I love the artstyle and NO NTR. First I start playing this game, I would already consider this game as my one of the best H-games (storyline, artstyle, girls, and NO NTR).

After version 0.2 release, it was I expectedly a major update. I enjoy it so much, maybe too much XD I can’t wait for the next update. Quality game, arstyle, and a lot of potential. Keep up the great work XD once again I love it so much

If this game added NTR, I might rethink if I should add this in my top H-games list or not. I ain’t fan of NTR.

XD
  17. 5.00 star(s)

CK_11-12

this is a great game, great character build, nice story telling,
    even tho it still in early version, i believe this game will be the best game in no time,
    you all won't regret after tried it, but before you tried you never know.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Gunners!

I don't generally play HS games and neither I write reviews. But there are not many games which can depict the mafia world from the eye of his sons/daughters.
    No Engrish, nice animations, occasional humour, refreshing to see mafia son and his kind of bodyguard (Della) having a romantic relationship.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Phenomenal game so far. I never expect much from a game I haven't heard of before but this one truly blew me away. I felt a connection with the people around the MC and love all the presumable LI's. I think the characters we have met all have a legitimate personality and that makes getting to know the so much more entertaining.

The story is very interesting. I think the position the MC is in has all the potential to make for an encapsulating story. I was also very impressed with the length of the game. For a 0.2 I think it had more content than games with far more updates. I kept expecting the update to end but it really just kept going.

I can safely say I am really looking forward to seeing more from this game and it is certainly worth a try.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

So far (0.2), a very good game. The female models are pretty unique and very attractive. The male models aren't bad (and I have seen really bad models), so I am fine with them. The animations and sex scenes are very well done. The plot is also cohesive, interesting and easy to follow (which I find to be a problem in many half-assed ren'py games). The developer's choice of adding the educational element I find is a nice touch, so props to them. All in all, this game is definitely something I will be observing and looking forward to!