4.40 star(s) 22 Votes

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Yes, there will be no NTR inside the game. But that doesn't mean all girls inside the game are worshipping you as an MC, I really don't want to limit the story at all, and I want players to feel something (Not just Lust) while playing it. So yeah, no NTR, and more about real-life relationships approach. And for Rape, Patreon rules did not allow such thing as Rape. So no rape, but maybe I could make something similar with it but I have to be careful and crafty about it.
Darn it. I was hoping to NTR Dad:ROFLMAO:. As for Patreon rules yeah they do get in the way. I know some games get a patch that "adds" new content to the game so you could go that route if you ever wanted too like many games did with incest. Regardless I know I'm still going to be playing this game cause the art work and story seems great. Keep up the great work!

There will be no NTR of any kind in this game maybe blackmail but no kind of NTR away with that
Oh I really thought I might have been able to Netori (aka NTR dad). :cry:

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Hmmmm... To be honest, I want to. But I often confused on what I should post on Patreon lol. So most of the times when I'm working on images, I only post some major things on Patreon :ROFLMAO:
Iunno what you're redoing except the art, but posting the render count vs total renders would probably be a good thing for people to see.

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Iunno what you're redoing except the art, but posting the render count vs total renders would probably be a good thing for people to see.
Lol he wont even do that patreon and discord are dead lol

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well, that's something to show how far you're (dev) at. Some screenshots, to show that you aren't just all talk would definitely help as well.

As for discord though, honestly, most of the discord I'm on, hgame related or not, its mostly a small group of people that talk with a lot of lurkers. So, I can't really see that as a demonstration of activity. Maybe it's just the discord I'm on, but that is what i seem to see.

Reactions: Eranfer

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Well, since the hard part of another revision is almost done, I'm thinking to back posting again(Here and Patreon) in 1 or 2 weeks. I'm gonna start with reasons why I did the remake in the first place, all the changes inside the game, several new characters, and character remake new looks(Including the MC). After that, I'm gonna start running the posting plan that I already prepare for Patreon.

I know it's hard to believe especially when I didn't post anything at all here and there these past few months, and really, it is all up to you guys to either believe me or leave me. It's all your own decision. But like I said before, my job here is just to continue preparing the update with the best that I can. And later when the update is out, the game becomes solid, planned, and candy to eye. I'm gonna say this for one last time lol, everything that I'm doing right now is for all players, and for the sake of the game itself. If you want to know in detail about the progress, please wait for 1-2 weeks, I will post something on Patreon and I'm gonna make it a Public post too. And for those of you who still believe in me, thank you so much and I hope that what I'm working on right now could please you later :)

Note:
  • Yes, the Main Character(MC) gonna have a new look. More mysterious and calm vibes. And handsome too ;)
  • If you desperately want to know something more about the game, please just DM me here or on Discord. I probably will not answer your messages right away since I gave my phone to my Father so he can work, but as soon as I am online, I will answer your questions.
  • Thank you! ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well, since the hard part of another revision is almost done, I'm thinking to back posting again(Here and Patreon) in 1 or 2 weeks. I'm gonna start with reasons why I did the remake in the first place, all the changes inside the game, several new characters, and character remake new looks(Including the MC). After that, I'm gonna start running the posting plan that I already prepare for Patreon.

I know it's hard to believe especially when I didn't post anything at all here and there these past few months, and really, it is all up to you guys to either believe me or leave me. It's all your own decision. But like I said before, my job here is just to continue preparing the update with the best that I can. And later when the update is out, the game becomes solid, planned, and candy to eye. I'm gonna say this for one last time lol, everything that I'm doing right now is for all players, and for the sake of the game itself. If you want to know in detail about the progress, please wait for 1-2 weeks, I will post something on Patreon and I'm gonna make it a Public post too. And for those of you who still believe in me, thank you so much and I hope that what I'm working on right now could please you later :)

Note:
  • Yes, the Main Character(MC) gonna have a new look. More mysterious and calm vibes. And handsome too ;)
  • If you desperately want to know something more about the game, please just DM me here or on Discord. I probably will not answer your messages right away since I gave my phone to my Father so he can work, but as soon as I am online, I will answer your questions.
  • Thank you! ;)
remember these wise words: if you care about something/someone, you'll find the time(for doing it/being with)

it's sound cheesy and a bit cliché, but it's the truth, if you care abut someone you'll do everything just so you can have some time to dedicate to that someone XD same goes for working on a project or posting news about it XD

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019

Note:
  • Thank you! ;)

~>w0w finally updated?

~>It's been a long time I've played this game.

~>take ur time, relax and enjoy it's better to have good game rather than sloppy/rush game like cyberpunk 2077.

~>pple rage and demand the game 2 b release but finally come out a lot criticism better to have a complement.

~>Just hoping MC personality think less on his d*ck every time seeing attractive girl.

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
~>w0w finally updated?

~>It's been a long time I've played this game.

~>take ur time, relax and enjoy it's better to have good game rather than sloppy/rush game like cyberpunk 2077.

~>pple rage and demand the game 2 b release but finally come out a lot criticism better to have a complement.

~>Just hoping MC personality think less on his d*ck every time seeing attractive girl.
Yup, he will definitely. In this version that I'm working on, I made him to be more loyal to Della(But not too much). Also it will be up to the players themself either they want to stay that way or make the MC get behind her and start messing around with others.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yup, he will definitely. In this version that I'm working on, I made him to be more loyal to Della(But not too much). Also it will be up to the players themself either they want to stay that way or make the MC get behind her and start messing around with others.
it's so sad that i won't be able to see MC messing around...XD (already guessed my route is about loyalty)XD

Reactions: Warhawk1

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
or to put the other bitches in line u.u because she is the alpha XD
Yeah i could totally see her being the alpha and her being jelous is cute but maybe make her a little less jelous or make her understand that no matter what she will always be loved like all the others lol kinda like sandra from my new family

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
NO NO LMAO :ROFLMAO: Maybe loyal is too heavy lol. What I mean is that he appreciate Della more than before. In the old version of the game, the MC only thinks about fucking/get laid with other girls right? And that is not good because our MC is the son of a mafia leader, but he thinks like a virgin horny teenager that desperately wants to get laid. That's one of the reasons why I do the revamp, right now his main concern is more about his own family and how to contribute. Act more like a man, and not a needy boy like before. And that is also why I said it's a REVAMP, not a REMAKE. Because there are so many changes inside the game.
And of course, there will be a harem, but later on, if you want to go with harem route you have to choose which harem that you want to pursue.

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
NO NO LMAO :ROFLMAO: Maybe loyal is too heavy lol. What I mean is that he appreciate Della more than before. In the old version of the game, the MC only thinks about fucking/get laid with other girls right? And that is not good because our MC is the son of a mafia leader, but he thinks like a virgin horny teenager that desperately wants to get laid. That's one of the reasons why I do the revamp, right now his main concern is more about his own family and how to contribute. Act more like a man, and not a needy boy like before. And that is also why I said it's a REVAMP, not a REMAKE. Because there are so many changes inside the game.
And of course, there will be a harem, but later on, if you want to go with harem route you have to choose which harem that you want to pursue.
I wouldn't mind it if MC was loyal to Della tho, she's a waifu.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So with this new revision of the game, those of us who haven't played it yet should just wait for the new version....especially if we'll probably need to restart anyway?

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes