4.40 star(s) 22 Votes

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
So with this new revision of the game, those of us who haven't played it yet should just wait for the new version....especially if we'll probably need to restart anyway?
Indeed, you will see a lot of different scenes from the previous version of the game. In this revamped version, there are several characters that get revamped too. Since I also add more additional scenes here and there, I think it's better for old/new players to wait for the revamped version.
He said 1-2 weeks so i was expecting something by now lol
Wait around 10-14 this month for the post about the revamped version progress.

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Indeed, you will see a lot of different scenes from the previous version of the game. In this revamped version, there are several characters that get revamped too. Since I also add more additional scenes here and there, I think it's better for old/new players to wait for the revamped version.

Here's hopin

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020

So its the 15th now lol

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020

Any news for us?

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
geez, stop hounding the man, he'll release when he release. you gotta chill, bruh. Join his discord, and spam him there. Unless you or anyone have NEW info, then post here, I would be grateful, if not, this is just spamming.

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
geez, stop hounding the man, he'll release when he release. you gotta chill, bruh. Join his discord, and spam him there. Unless you or anyone have NEW info, then post here, I would be grateful, if not, this is just spamming.
I wouldnt bother him if he just did what he fking said man and his discord is dead lol this is the only place where he shows any signs of life lol and dont worry i wont comment on this any further im sick of this dudes lies

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
shouldn't this game have abandoned tag?
Actually it should have the tag yes, since on patreon the last post was April / May? but I think the dev commented here in August and in discord sometimes he talks Even if only says "good morning" (I haven't seen the discord for a long time :KEK: ) I think f95 is guided by publications on patreon that's why it catches my attention, maybe since the mods or staff see the dev's comment in the thread, that's why they don't put the Abandoned one.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a preview of how things are coming along would be nice. kind of curious to see how its going. i thought this game was abandoned

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I love the game, but wouldn't it be abandoned if it's being dropped for a remake?
depends if the remake shows up on this thread or it starts a new thread. at least from what i've seen some other remakes do that's usually the deciding factor.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
hmm... is there a reason this thread is active again?
I'm not really seeing any new news. Eranfer seemed to have missed the august 10-14 date he was talking about as well.

Reactions: Ticus
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes