RPGM Completed Undercover Agent Lady [Final] [Clara Soap]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Hello guys!

How many endings does this game have?

I hate linear games in which you're just a spectator watching the action.... a choix, I'd rather read a hentai manga than play linear games... no interest for me if there isn't a minimum of fun and gameplay.

This game seems perfect from a graphical point of view... on the other hand, I don't like being totally powerless in the face of injustice, so if you can't avoid humiliating scenes or if you can't even get revenge by killing the bad guys, it's not for me...

I'm neither Sado nor Maso... somewhere in between maybe. I don't like to be hurt and even less to do harm lol.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Hello guys!

How many endings does this game have?

I hate linear games in which you're just a spectator watching the action.... a choix, I'd rather read a hentai manga than play linear games... no interest for me if there isn't a minimum of fun and gameplay.

This game seems perfect from a graphical point of view... on the other hand, I don't like being totally powerless in the face of injustice, so if you can't avoid humiliating scenes or if you can't even get revenge by killing the bad guys, it's not for me...

I'm neither Sado nor Maso... somewhere in between maybe. I don't like to be hurt and even less to do harm lol.
Then avoid this game. While H-scenes are avoidable the only way to view them is by making bad decisions and if you get to an H-scene the outcome is rather clearly stated to be bleak.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Then avoid this game. While H-scenes are avoidable the only way to view them is by making bad decisions and if you get to an H-scene the outcome is rather clearly stated to be bleak.
Are you saying this is a linear game without any choice ? If the game has no story, I can still play it just for the CGs.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
You choices are "take up a shady guy on his offer and drink an obviously spiked drink that will lead to a Sex Scene" or "Don't do that and progress with the game"

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Undecover Agent Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 1 GB/460 MB :

Reactions: -dirtyoldman-
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes