RPGM Completed Undercover Agent Lady [Final] [Clara Soap]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Is this game need gor to get the scene..? im playing in easy difficulty.. but the enemy cant kill me

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looks like a mix of Agent Leona and Risa, the Succubus Grimoire.
Guess there are only so many stories and its mixing and redoing things now.

Reactions: Alkasal

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Does anyone have a full save by/at the gallery, or is this a game you beat in a couple of hours?
I included a save file inside the reminiscence room. If you're on Windows it should just be accesible as you launch the game and press continue. If you're on some other OS then you're on your own.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
her best friend Angie, who has disappeared, and Kansas.
I'm still trying to understand what this means. They lived happily ever after, and Kansas. I walked my dog to the park, and Kansas. The sandwich was delicious, and Kansas. Who or what or WHY is Kansas? and Kansas.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: basheree

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game must be fucking old.. seriously can't even use the F5 or F6 keys to resize the fucking window.. the window is so fucking small that it ruins the game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is boring.. no undercover here you just go into the mine and kill everything in sight and loot chests. This is absolutely nothing but a kill grind and extremely boring.

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
The dev for the game is plain terrible. There is like 100 enemies that you either have to fight or choose run away every dungeon. It already took me 1 hour to do all those pieces of shit dungeons, and the sex scenes are not even worth it, it is just l2d garbage. There is not even any semen during the ejaculation, that is how lazy this game is. I can already tell that the developer is just an asshole from how this game is like, even if you are a noob there is still no reason to make a game as anti fun as this.

Reactions: TNTed
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes