VN - Ren'Py - Undercover with Nora [Ep. 1 Remake] [Inceton]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Michael_MAN

The premise is good.
    The main girl (Nora) gets cheated by her fiance and moves in our apartment.
    At first both she and the MC don't consider each other as a LI.
    As for Ep1 there is no intercourse with Nora but there are bonus naked shots. At the same time the MC still gets pussy.
    The girl from the prologue (Lily) is hot as hell but sadly it seems she won't be romanceable.
    I dunno whether the dev will read it but I'd like to make a remark. Side girls here are beautiful and they kinda steal focus from Nora. I don't mean that they should be uglier but I hope for "cheating on Nora path"
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Levitation

This VN is a solid start, but its quality will largely depend on how well the future episodes balance plot with spicy content. Will keep watching this one and looking forward to the next update.

Rating:
    Story: 6/10
    Visuals: 9/10
    Gameplay: 7/10
    Adult Content: 8/10
    Overall: 7.5/10

But as we are dealing with 5 stars here. 4 our of 5.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 7835785

The plot is really interesting and the graphic is insane. I hope to see not only sex between the brother and sister but also romance. I hope to see a pure love story of two siblings filled with lots sex scenes. 5 stars as a motivation also. Keep going
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

The first two reviews are so sweet I almost went into a sugar coma.

The game is decent for an EP.1 Since it's coming from an established DEV, it should be decent.

There are many misspellings and pretty bad grammar issues.

Some image sequences are inconsistent. Sentences start without an establishing word: "Can't believe him!" "I can't believe him!" throughout the game.

The games the DEV creates are good, but this one is not 5-star good... yet.

I would recommend the game, but I hope improvements are made.

Edit: The game is much better now after the remake.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ReiCaixa

Review from EP1:
    Honestly this is the most interesting plot they've come up with in a long while.

All the girls are smoking hot, render quality is great.
    Music repeats itself a bit too much, glad I usually listen to something else anyways.

Will be waiting for a longer release though, it's still quite short.
    But for now it's good on all terms.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Gave it 5 stars not because its perfect but that its truly impressive and the developer did a great job! All round great product!

Pros:
    1. Great models
    2. Animations are good
    3. Story is interesting, initially simple and then starts to take off a bit.
    4. Dialogue is good, script has thought put into it, grammar, spelling etc are very good.
    5. Dynamic between characters feels good, its not forced and characters feel natural.
    6. Some good humour, not forced, over the top, vulgar BS, just natural.
    7. Being able to choose relation to main characters
    Cons:
    1. None so far, apart from asking for more updates ! :p Cant wait to see how it unfolds
    Request:
    1. Decent variety of kinks / tags would be nice, there appears to be a lot of potential here :devilish: