VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Underdog [v1.0] [OAsmodeus70]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GemKiller

I like many ways to branch, not just two. Your work basically prevents ntr from happening but the ntr scenes are so good they can't be missed. Second story + minor content I didn't like.
    This game overall has a lot of potential...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

jUANITOalcachofa

if i'm only going to get sexual content with the family only with ntr then do it
    animated at least.
    And in the end there is no sexual content with the family, how come there is gay content with the old man but not with the mother?
    I mean, please! He has his mother naked in front of him and he doesn't do anything??? and how come you only have those scenes when the guy stays? It basically doesn't give you any options if you want to see some action with the family.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

렌파이ntr

This game is so much fun. It's more fun than any other game I've played. But there is no Twitter address. And my brother is so cute and lovely. I'm really looking forward to the next update. Thank you for making a good game.And please continue to make "Choose ntr" like this.
    You don't need to change this game.
    I would appreciate it if you continue to make it the way you always did.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Pixy298

so bassicaly you can go chad or cuck.
    your job bassicaly preventing ntr to happen, but the ntr scene is too good to miss.
    even in first release it's already good, but one of the dialog require money so i think dev should expand it to a simple sandbox also for repeating scene of course hehe well maybe in the future when someone decide to remake it into sandbox.
    8/10
  5. 3.00 star(s)

fuser

I enjoyed the actual NTR content but I strongly dislike the situtations and reasons leading to NTR scenes. It's fine if the MC is a somewhat kind of an idiot BUT why his SMARTER relatives act so DUMB when it comes to NTR scenes? I really dislike the NTR part with the servant because it seems so irrational and innatural that I just don't feel it at all. Later NTR scenes seem more logical. That is my main negative impression about the game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jimmy Rayor

I like the ton of branching paths not just two ways about it. Continue on with the good stuff sir. I am interested to see how you will work to keep all paths available and make sense.

Just a preference from me, I like the big breasted ladies.