• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
momintro20.png

Overview:
This Visual Novel is about an ordinary boy named Hiro. He is, however, a loser and you will have to take on a role of him. You will make decisions that affect his life in various ways. You may either defend his family, which is technically YOUR FAMILY, friends, and girlfriend and make them your sex slaves which means if you choose the correct choices, Hiro, our protagonist, will be surrounded by females characters and will have complete control over them as a result of the game. This route can be called whatever you choose. Or you'll wreck his life by labeling him a loser, and in the end, he'll be kicked out of the family, abandoned by not only his friends but also his girlfriend, or, in the worst-case scenario, commit suicide. his life depends on your decisions.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-18
Release Date: 2021-08-18
Developer: OAsmodeus7O F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

momintro20.png lsroom7.png lsroom26.png s22.png lsroom5.png introbigsiswithservant17.png hbs5.png lg2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

OAsmodeus7O

Aug 10, 2021
One of the bad endings that Hiro was sent to juvenile court, it didn't end there in the first place. Because his offense was unforgivable to them, the police did not send him to the appropriate location. The scenario, on the other hand, is rather violent in the first place. So, I decided to cut it out. However, the brutality and violence will certainly be escalated in the next release.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Judging by the description, this is a game with a lot of variability and the ability to make from MC both an alpha, which dominates everyone, and a beta cuck, which can do nothing. But judging by the genres, this is not the case.
I'm actually wondering what content (or route) will the game focus on?

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Woah this looks interesting :devilish:

Edit: Where's the discord for us to go give suggestions on how Hiro can kill himself? ;) Or maybe how he can off those who wanna try cuck him...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Liquid_Donut

OAsmodeus7O

Aug 10, 2021
Judging by the description, this is a game with a lot of variability and the ability to make from MC both an alpha, which dominates everyone, and a beta cuck, which can do nothing. But judging by the genres, this is not the case.
I'm actually wondering what content (or route) will the game focus on?
Well, I'm pretty new here. My apologies, I don't know much about the genres. Therefore, I will try my best to answer as much as I can. First of all, NTR is surely avoidable. To be honest, I have been playing a lot of games and their contents (or route) have a specific direction. So, I understand it. Actually, in this VN, it's true that we play with the same character. But I'm hopeful that Hiro's life will turn out differently. To exemplify, I occasionally want to start my own harem, but I sometimes want to be a jerk as well. XD

OAsmodeus7O

Aug 10, 2021
If I have understood correctly the possibilities are:

1) sexually enslave the MC's family

2) NTR
Yes and no. Actually, I'm not sure what the term 'NTR' means. I performed some studies and discovered that it had a wide range of meanings. If you are talking about one of the versions that Hiro starts enjoying to see their family members were fucked. Well...Yes. It's possible that it's NTR. Hiro, on the other hand, can be a kind person who doesn't want to watch anything like that but IS FORCED TO DO SO in certain instances.

So, I would say that the possibilities are:

1. Creating Harem (Unfortunately, you cannot do it for now. What you can do is just trying to avoid the situation that you don't want to see. But you will be able to do it. I promise.)
2. Letting the others fuck them (without allowing.)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Well, I'm pretty new here. My apologies, I don't know much about the genres. Therefore, I will try my best to answer as much as I can. First of all, NTR is surely avoidable. To be honest, I have been playing a lot of games and their contents (or route) have a specific direction. So, I understand it. Actually, in this VN, it's true that we play with the same character. But I'm hopeful that Hiro's life will turn out differently. To exemplify, I occasionally want to start my own harem, but I sometimes want to be a jerk as well. XD
My question is more about which routes or which content will be prioritized.
Like, will the game have 2 routes (alpha or beta) or more?
On the way of the alpha, will there be only harem content or are there alternatives (a lone wolf, he left the family himself or other options)?
On the way of beta will there be only NTR and death, or will there be an option to save your family from "Enemy Dicks"?
And which route will have more content (like 50:50)? Or what content will be more abundant?
Hope I didn't sound rude or meticulous :) .

OAsmodeus7O

Aug 10, 2021
My question is more about which routes or which content will be prioritized.
Like, will the game have 2 routes (alpha or beta) or more?
On the way of the alpha, will there be only harem content or are there alternatives (a lone wolf, he left the family himself or other options)?
On the way of beta will there be only NTR and death, or will there be an option to save your family from "Enemy Dicks"?
And which route will have more content (like 50:50)? Or what content will be more abundant?
Hope I didn't sound rude or meticulous :) .
WOW!! I haven't think about it yet. But you are right! It pains me that I cannot give you a good answer for now. But I will be working on it for sure. I agree that the game has to be clear about this. Thank you for the suggestion!! :)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
To be fair I would start off with a switch at the start that turns off NTR and makes a route without it easier to follow for those not liking the genre. Take the walkthrough mod for Culture shock as a example. It is set up for only show the alpha choices. Also take note if your going to have ntr and do not balance the content evenly your not going to please either side of this battle.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To be fair I would start off with a switch at the start that turns off NTR and makes a route without it easier to follow for those not liking the genre. Take the walkthrough mod for Culture shock as a example. It is set up for only show the alpha choices. Also take note if your going to have ntr and do not balance the content evenly your not going to please either side of this battle.
well said
also...
wtf is that overview?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes