3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes and no. Actually, I'm not sure what the term 'NTR' means. I performed some studies and discovered that it had a wide range of meanings. If you are talking about one of the versions that Hiro starts enjoying to see their family members were fucked. Well...Yes. It's possible that it's NTR. Hiro, on the other hand, can be a kind person who doesn't want to watch anything like that but IS FORCED TO DO SO in certain instances.

So, I would say that the possibilities are:

1. Creating Harem (Unfortunately, you cannot do it for now. What you can do is just trying to avoid the situation that you don't want to see. But you will be able to do it. I promise.)
2. Letting the others fuck them (without allowing.)
In the forum the meaning of NTR is as follows:

NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

I don't like option 2. Arriving at such a scene by mistake would make me very upset. I don't want to see other guys fucking the LIs. And I prefer that avoiding these situations is very easy (deactivate it from the beginning, warn when you are going to perform the action, or similar)

If creating the harem of option 1 is done by sexually enslaving the LIs, I don't like it either. On the other hand, I hope that trying to avoid the situation that you don't want to see means that it doesn't happen.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
1. Creating Harem (Unfortunately, you cannot do it for now. What you can do is just trying to avoid the situation that you don't want to see. But you will be able to do it. I promise.)
Lol so for now the haren route consists of only the Mc trying to prevent others from fucking his Li's while on the NTR routh they already get fucked? Hmm i wonder where i've seen that before?? Cough Cough .. Culture Cuck. Great way to start a game with 2 paths ....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Lol so for now the haren route consists of only the Mc trying to prevent others from fucking his Li's while on the NTR routh they already get fucked? Hmm i wonder where i've seen that before?? Cough Cough .. Culture Cuck. Great way to start a game with 2 paths ....
shit ..didn't even crossed my mind...
good point...
guess we know what is the main focus of the game....

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
I want to see.. MC's best friend fuck MC's mom.
Not old people or other adults fuck mc's mother
It's the NTR that I've been waiting for

Reactions: drunken007

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Ok, kid. You've got two choices:
Make your family slaves and become a serial rapist... or just be a LOSER instead!
*Buhahahaha*

-The evil man laughs, brimming with confidence. He knows this isn't an easy choice to make...

Yes and no. Actually, I'm not sure what the term 'NTR' means. I performed some studies and discovered that it had a wide range of meanings. If you are talking about one of the versions that Hiro starts enjoying to see their family members were fucked. Well...Yes. It's possible that it's NTR. Hiro, on the other hand, can be a kind person who doesn't want to watch anything like that but IS FORCED TO DO SO in certain instances.
Don't worry about that my friend, nobody on this site has any clue what NTR is. At least you were honest and mature enough to admit it.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You have two paths at least according to the overview. Still people bitch about it, classic f95.
To the dev, don't pay too much attention to comments and make your game how you want.
Some will like it and some don't. You can't please everyone.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
look ...just say you enjoy being cucked...and that's it....
no need to hide behind wall of text ...
Firstly, I'd like to say that I enjoy being cucked.

To be fair I would start off with a switch at the start that turns off NTR and makes a route without it easier to follow for those not liking the genre. Take the walkthrough mod for Culture shock as a example. It is set up for only show the alpha choices. Also take note if your going to have ntr and do not balance the content evenly your not going to please either side of this battle.
I actually spoke to AB about discriminating against the Beta path in that mod! I was blown off of course...however, the truth is that the modder wasn't personally interested in doing it is all. I like your point but it's too heavy-handed. We're overlooking the mechanical reason why developers "should" be including this option. That is to add variety and worthy consequences to choices in the game. These mods and simple black and white choices we're seeing these days don't truly represent optional NTR content. Might as well make two separate games using the same assets...

I say focus on making the game however you want and have fun with it unless you have a firm grasp on mechanics and dynamic choices. You'd also have to understand why and how NTR actually adds value to a game, which is even further removed from developers these days. I mean, whatcha gonna do?

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I actually spoke to AB about discriminating against the Beta path in that mod! I was blown off of course...however, the truth is that the modder wasn't personally interested in doing it is all. I like your point but it's too heavy-handed. We're overlooking the mechanical reason why developers "should" be including this option. That is to add variety and worthy consequences to choices in the game. These mods and simple black and white choices we're seeing these days don't truly represent optional NTR content. Might as well make two separate games using the same assets...

I say focus on making the game the however you want and have fun with it unless you have a firm grasp on mechanics and dynamic choices. You'd also have to understand why and how NTR actually adds value to a game, which is even further removed from developers these days. I mean, whatcha gonna do?
look ...just say you enjoy being cucked...and that's it....
no need to hide behind wall of text ...

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
I'm surprised that no one has complained yet because it's numbered 1.0 when it's just the first version.
Good habits die hard! There is not only the NTR in the life, you know! ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
To someone that likes the genre it may seem heavy handed and discriminating to those that do not it makes the game playable to them. I for one stayed away from that game until the mod came out and now as someone that doesnt like the genre at all I can play the game without seeing the content I do not like.
As for adding value. Any genre that drives people away from a game that would otherwise play it isnt adding value and to some people this genre to them is one of the worst. So let me ask you this would you play this game if it did not have it at all? Then also ask if you didnt actually like the content would you play it or skip it entirely? No I am not telling the dev "how" to make his game just giving insight as to the effect of the content offered. I should also add we are only 3 pages in and what the only thing talked about? I would not be surprised if a mod ends up wiping out most of the posts because this one genre always creates a war. So adding value? nah its not really but its damn good for creating controversy and wars.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn with that overview this might be depressing.... I can't wait to play! Like there's been too many cheerful games lately or I've just been playing too many of them. I need something different or darker every now and again for balance. You know to spice things up. I'm eager to try this out.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
To someone that likes the genre it may seem heavy handed and discriminating to those that do not it makes the game playable to them. I for one stayed away from that game until the mod came out and now as someone that doesnt like the genre at all I can play the game without seeing the content I do not like.
As for adding value. Any genre that drives people away from a game that would otherwise play it isnt adding value and to some people this genre to them is one of the worst. So let me ask you this would you play this game if it did not have it at all? Then also ask if you didnt actually like the content would you play it or skip it entirely? No I am not telling the dev "how" to make his game just giving insight as to the effect of the content offered. I should also add we are only 3 pages in and what the only thing talked about? I would not be surprised if a mod ends up wiping out most of the posts because this one genre always creates a war. So adding value? nah its not really but its damn good for creating controversy and wars.
I mistakenly understood that you were using the mod to testify for adding a on/off switch. I get your meaning now, thanks for clearing it up.
To clarify my point about adding value, I was criticizing developers for not knowing when and how to use NTR. The content mostly consists of shallow thoughts. Having your woman finding the nearest BBC isn't cutting it.

Basically I'm agreeing with you entirely, I just thought it needed some clarity. (y)

Reactions: SeveredRealms

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
To be fair I would start off with a switch at the start that turns off NTR and makes a route without it easier to follow for those not liking the genre. Take the walkthrough mod for Culture shock as a example. It is set up for only show the alpha choices. Also take note if your going to have ntr and do not balance the content evenly your not going to please either side of this battle.
No no no no with those tags it better stay NTR , if the game had the harem or romance tag I would believe you. (Culture Shock isn´t a good example for any game lol)

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
so if i undestand it right....the only way at the moment is being hiro the ,not even a beta and only cursed to watch his family and friends get humilated!? so ...no ...thanks, maybe if there is a chance to be the alpha who creates a harem without abusing his own folks....but i dont see that here (at the moment)...for my lil heart, better not....anyway ...good luck

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes