3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Here's my fifth Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pretty fun so far, if it keeps up it's worthy of patronage.

I just hope the MC's name can be changed, along having aunts and cousins too. But pretty good start.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
OAsmodeus7O
Finally got around to playing your game.
I enjoyed it. I thought the characters were cute. Even the manservant was cute in his own way, put a smile on my face.

You mentioned earlier that you weren't aware of what NTR was exactly and I thought to come here to make something clear. I made all the passive choices in the game and it is safe to say that I encountered no NTR. There was voyeurism and cuckold content but the MC never showed any real interest in the girls. I'm not here to debate anything, those are just the facts, I thought you'd like to know.

Last thing, I really appreciate how you took the time to try and clear things up for everyone but at some point you have to realize that they're not really looking for answers. We developers have to stick together so I'll let you know a little tip: Use the ignore function built in this site. You'd be surprised how many devs didn't know about it and how many devs found success using it. Good luck.

@ other people
This game doesn't have an NTR/Harem path. This game has an active/passive path. Meaning, on the active path you may still encounter events where girls show interest in people other than yourself and that being passive doesn't necessarily generate NTR content. (this is based on reading all previous posts by the dev and playing the "passive" route.)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
OAsmodeus7O
Finally got around to playing your game.
I enjoyed it. I thought the characters were cute. Even the manservant was cute in his own way, put a smile on my face.

You mentioned earlier that you weren't aware of what NTR was exactly and I thought to come here to make something clear. I made all the passive choices in the game and it is safe to say that I encountered no NTR. There was voyeurism and cuckold content but the MC never showed any real interest in the girls. I'm not here to debate anything, those are just the facts, I thought you'd like to know.

Last thing, I really appreciate how you took the time to try and clear things up for everyone but at some point you have to realize that they're not really looking for answers. We developers have to stick together so I'll let you know a little tip: Use the ignore function built in this site. You'd be surprised how many devs didn't know about it and how many devs found success using it. Good luck.

@ other people
This game doesn't have an NTR/Harem path. This game has an active/passive path. Meaning, on the active path you may still encounter events where girls show interest in people other than yourself and that being passive doesn't necessarily generate NTR content. (this is based on reading all previous posts by the dev and playing the "passive" route.)
active passive?what are you on about?
trying to dress a pig in a dress?
it's NTR or not... it's harem or not...it's cheating or it's not....
there's no "passive" "active" path...
there's being a cuck or not...
I understand you like games where MC is a cuck and I'm glad for you and more power to you, hope you find a lot of games like that ...
But saying that there is no NTR is borderline ..idiocy...
I understand you want to say it in a way that the NTR tag miight be removed or make people try the game but think about it from another point of view ....
Lets say I don't know anything about the game, don't read all the commments and read only your comment..and I go in thinking "well his reply was cordial, nicely worded, respectful ...he must be the voice of reason ...fuck it I'll play since that comment convinced me" and then I play the game and see all the cuck actions...what am I going to do?(knowing I dislike NTR) say "awesome job this VN actually made me realize I LOVE BEING A CUCK" ? no I'm gonna be annoyed and ignore his game and the dev and by doing that dev loses another potential client...
Problem at the moment is that the game was advertised in a way that attracted both camps (NTR and Harem) but Harem it ain't ...all it is at the moment is trying to prevent the girls from getting fucked ( also while mentioning that on the cuck path girls accept other peoples dick like they are out of air ..."GOTTA HAVE THAT DICK" but when it comes to MC it's ..."get away from me you sick fuck" ) and on the NTR path.... let the pussy flow ... whoever wants to fuck a pussy come meet these girls(future LIs)
So I'm sorry to say but that is really bad advice.
Ignoring people just because they were mislead and complain about being mislead?the fuck dude? :)) or dudette
Bad overview, misleading tags overview and so on....
Dev needs to change a lot of things... at the moment I don't see this game reaching a good amount of success..all that will happen is NTR camp will be excited that they have a new game and after a few updates will drop the game since the girls are already Cum dumps for everyone in game ...except MC

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
active passive?what are you on about?
It means to be more aggressive and intervene or, alternatively, choose to allow events to unfold without action.
it's NTR or not... it's harem or not...it's cheating or it's not....
there's no "passive" "active" path...
there's being a cuck or not...
Incorrect.
I understand you like games where MC is a cuck and I'm glad for you and more power to you, hope you find a lot of games like that ...
It doesn't matter what I like. I hope you find a lot of games with optional NTR to entertain yourself.
But saying that there is no NTR is borderline ..idiocy...
I understand you want to say it in a way that the NTR tag miight be removed or make people try the game but think about it from another point of view ....
There was no NTR when I made the passive choices. The MC never said he desired to fuck his sisters or mother, therefore, no NTR. Sorry about it. When your family has sex with other people it's called "Sex with other people".
Lets say I don't know anything about the game, don't read all the commments and read only your comment..and I go in thinking "well his reply was cordial, nicely worded, respectful ...he must be the voice of reason ...fuck it I'll play since that comment convinced me" and then I play the game and see all the cuck actions...what am I going to do?(knowing I dislike NTR) say "awesome job this VN actually made me realize I LOVE BEING A CUCK" ? no I'm gonna be annoyed and ignore his game and the dev and by doing that dev loses another potential client...
I stated, specifically, that there was cuck content. That was a message for the developer to clear up his understanding of the genre. I'm also glad to see that you have a great interest in this developer's potential clients. I may be one of them, however, if he said that choosing passive choices in this game would lead to NTR that would be a lie. Therefore, he'd lose another potential client by saying there's NTR content there... Looks pretty grim.
Problem at the moment is that the game was advertised in a way that attracted both camps (NTR and Harem) but Harem it ain't ...all it is at the moment is trying to prevent the girls from getting fucked ( also while mentioning that on the cuck path girls accept other peoples dick like they are out of air ..."GOTTA HAVE THAT DICK" but when it comes to MC it's ..."get away from me you sick fuck" ) and on the NTR path.... let the pussy flow ... whoever wants to fuck a pussy come meet these girls(future LIs)
There's no harem tag and the dev himself said that it's not a harem path. If "harem camps" are attracted to this game then they'll just have to read better.
So I'm sorry to say but that is really bad advice.
Ignoring people just because they were mislead and complain about being mislead?the fuck dude? :)) or dudette
Bad overview, misleading tags overview and so on....
Dev needs to change a lot of things... at the moment I don't see this game reaching a good amount of success..all that will happen is NTR camp will be excited that they have a new game and after a few updates will drop the game since the girls are already Cum dumps for everyone in game ...except MC
Your feedback, questions, and complaints haven't been very constructive in my opinion. This developer just created his very first game demo. If you have ever done anything similar you'd understand just how exposed you feel when uploading something you create. The dev has shown an unnatural amount of patience so far on this thread and I can't recall a message where you thanked him for any of his time or for the game itself. I gave him this advice because I would like to see more of his content, but realistically, I can't see him continuing at this rate. Very few developers survive early on specifically because they are abused on these threads.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It means to be more aggressive and intervene or, alternatively, choose to allow events to unfold without action.

Incorrect.

It doesn't matter what I like. I hope you find a lot of games with optional NTR to entertain yourself.

There was no NTR when I made the passive choices. The MC never said he desired to fuck his sisters or mother, therefore, no NTR. Sorry about it. When your family has sex with other people it's called "Sex with other people".

I stated, specifically, that there was cuck content. That was a message for the developer to clear up his understanding of the genre. I'm also glad to see that you have a great interest in this developer's potential clients. I may be one of them, however, if he said that choosing passive choices in this game would lead to NTR that would be a lie. Therefore, he'd lose another potential client by saying there's NTR content there... Looks pretty grim.

There's no harem tag and the dev himself said that it's not a harem path. If "harem camps" are attracted to this game then they'll just have to read better.

Your feedback, questions, and complaints haven't been very constructive in my opinion. This developer just created his very first game demo. If you have ever done anything similar you'd understand just how exposed you feel when uploading something you create. The dev has shown an unnatural amount of patience so far on this thread and I can't recall a message where you thanked him for any of his time or for the game itself. I gave him this advice because I would like to see more of his content, but realistically, I can't see him continuing at this rate. Very few developers survive early on specifically because they are abused on these threads.
you either are talking ...out of your behind ...or chose to ignore the fact that this game was marketed as a harem path or NTR path game...

I'm suppose to thank the dev for saying in the beginning it's a harem path/ntr path when it's not and wasting my time playing?sure....sounds about right
Just because you don't see my messages as having at least some constructive criticism doesn't make it true also....

Reactions: Lou111

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
you either are talking ...out of your behind ...or chose to ignore the fact that this game was marketed as a harem path or NTR path game...

I'm suppose to thank the dev for saying in the beginning it's a harem path/ntr path when it's not and wasting my time playing?sure....sounds about right
Just because you don't see my messages as having at least some constructive criticism doesn't make it true also....
Harem games are usually my favorite games to play but if you play this game for more than five minutes, you see that it is not a typical harem game.

There is a problem when people forgo the technical definition of a tag for what they perceive (or want?) the tag to be.
If the MC doesn't care what happens to his family, then it is not NTR.

• NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There is a problem when people forgo the technical definition of a tag for what they perceive (or want?) the tag to be.
If the MC doesn't care what happens to his family, then it is not NTR.

• NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
I'm guessing you also have issues reading..that's cool...

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
we really need a walkthrough mod I have played through the game twice and I still got a bad ending I can't work out what the good choices are

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
and wasting my time playing?sure....sounds about right
so just leave,
why people have fun criticis about NTR?

i dont really get it if u dont happy with game just leave.

okumo kawa

Mar 12, 2018
Looks interesting to me. Thank you for your effort.

I have as well a question about the NTR content:

a) Would it be considered NTR when the MC decides that his girl (s) has (have) to fuck with other guys? Like in blackmail, male domination, slavery content.

b) or is NTR defined as the MC is powerless and has to endure that others fuck his girl (s)?

If my understanding is correct a) is no NTR?! Right or not?! So the the passive route in this game would stick to answer b), right?!

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Looks interesting to me. Thank you for your effort.

I have as well a question about the NTR content:

a) Would it be considered NTR when the MC decides that his girl (s) has (have) to fuck with other guys? Like in blackmail, male domination, slavery content.

b) or is NTR defined as the MC is powerless and has to endure that others fuck his girl (s)?

If my understanding is correct a) is no NTR?! Right or not?! So the the passive route in this game would stick to answer b), right?!
This is how this site defines it:
Technically, there is no NTR. If the bad guy has sex with his family, it's because the player chose for the MC not to care. There is no jealousy if he doesn't care.
But some people don't care about 'technical' definitions. Sex occurs and it's not with the MC. It's funny because in real life, by their definition, a sister or mom having sex with someone else would make them a cuck. LOL

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BTLD
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes