3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
You have two paths at least according to the overview. Still people bitch about it, classic f95.
To the dev, don't pay too much attention to comments and make your game how you want.
Some will like it and some don't. You can't please everyone.
OAsmodeus7O
Ragnar is absolutely correct. Make the game that inspires you. Take advice and feedback, but always stay true to your story and vision.

Fundamentally, if you're writing what the people here want, you're not following your passion, you're following theirs.

Reactions: Lou111

aihikari

May 18, 2019
For a 1.0 this is relatively short and there is, not any scene, by any mean, that the MC got to get intimate with the girls. The closest is his girlfriend's sweet declaration of love "I love him the way he is.". So, unless this story gets a bit longer so I can enjoy more than one hour and/or there is a walkthrough mod for me to achieve the good path, I won't try.

But anyway, good luck with your game! Short as I said, I could grasp a bit of it. And I somehow successfully repel the old man... I would love it if we have pointers on how to evade the bad path. Thank you!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
As for adding value. Any genre that drives people away from a game that would otherwise play it isnt adding value and to some people this genre to them is one of the worst. So let me ask you this would you play this game if it did not have it at all?
From my perspective, when I see a new game, the first thing I do is look for the "corruption" and "ntr" tags. I ignore most other games. If it has those, then I look to make sure it doesn't have tags I don't like (like "sissification"). So in my case, adding NTR to the game does add value - it makes me take a deeper look at the game.

From a storytelling point of view, NTR adds emotional impact. I don't play games with a "harem" tag that don't have "ntr" simply because there is no risk, no emotional rollercoaster. The game is literally designed to allow me to bang every woman in sight and there's no consequences for me. With an "ntr" tag, I'm now made aware that if I don't play the game carefully, I may lose the woman I'm interested in. NTR gives the game challenge.

aihikari

May 18, 2019
any review??? this game worth to play ???
Didn't dare trying the NTR path, but from the "what I missed" part, you have one scene where you practically rape a girl you just saved and the rest are the females close to you get dicked. So there's that. I hope, and most probably, this game will have more vanilla scenes for the MC. For now a solid no though.

I maybe a bit too harsh on this, but after having my fair share of games with NTR element where the non-NTR path gives you little to none good stuffs, I'm too afraid to waste my energy on what I can't enjoy.

This game for example.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Quickly watched the game.
It is not entirely clear why Happosai is not kicked out of the house after being caught for all sorts of creepy actions (spying on women, etc.)
Also, the actions-consequences make little sense to me.

Reactions: fuser

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
From my perspective, when I see a new game, the first thing I do is look for the "corruption" and "ntr" tags. I ignore most other games. If it has those, then I look to make sure it doesn't have tags I don't like (like "sissification"). So in my case, adding NTR to the game does add value - it makes me take a deeper look at the game.

From a storytelling point of view, NTR adds emotional impact. I don't play games with a "harem" tag that don't have "ntr" simply because there is no risk, no emotional rollercoaster. The game is literally designed to allow me to bang every woman in sight and there's no consequences for me. With an "ntr" tag, I'm now made aware that if I don't play the game carefully, I may lose the woman I'm interested in. NTR gives the game challenge.
I agree. Optional NTR adds a challenge to the game and makes you carefully watch your actions and choices.
On the other hand, it is important to do the "choice-consequence" logic correctly.
In my opinion, here's the problem.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I disagree. The amount of people who show up in threads tagged with NTR whining that there is NTR in the game suggests the opposite - an NTR tag does not warn people away.

I don't like furry. Never once have I downloaded a game with a furry tag saying to myself "Well maybe I can sneak through it without seeing cat ears or a fluffy tail..."

I just don't get people who play games with tags they don't like and then complain when they see that content. Even if there is theoretically a way to avoid that content, the RISK IS THERE that you'll make a wrong choice and see it accidentally. If it bothers someone that much, why would they even put themself in the situation???

(PS: while I'm a fan of NTR, my comment is more generic than that - it's about people who play any game with tags they don't like.)
Some people come in to fight on the forum but nothing else, no one cares about the game, there's no player (nNTR) plays a full NTR without a gun pointed at you

Reactions: OAsmodeus7O

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Underdog [v1.0] [OAsmodeus70] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,37 GB / 192 MB - Underdog-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,34 GB / 158 MB - Underdog-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

OAsmodeus7O

Aug 10, 2021
NTR story never so interesting like this.
Keep hardworking Dev !!
Thank you so much. That really means a lot to me. In the first place, I thought like Hmm...I have a story and I would like to simply share it. To be honest, I'm not planning to create a Patreon or stuff. I just do this as a pastime. :LOL: This, plus the fact that I personally think it would be better if many people discussed about their own version of Hiro. That's why I am trying to create multiple endings with various types of games. I'd also like to learn more about 'interesting events for Hiro from others' that may lead to additional ramifications. I swear, I didn't mean to create a war OSLT...:LOL::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou111 and ann87ra

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I did a quick playthrough (against my better judgment) and I have to say that if you are an NTR fan you'll probably enjoy the game, so give it a try, but if you're not, don't even bother.

I usually say that people should try the games and judge by themselves if they should continue playing or not, but I really can't see how a harem fan can enjoy a game with a pencil-dick wimp MC going against a big-dick bull, who can pretty much get away with anything he does and perv around with no consequences.

We once again have an attempt for a "zero to hero" story where the MC instead of 0 starts from -100... There are underdogs who have the odds against them, but you're still rooting for them because they're likeable or you admire their courage, dedication or whatever and there are "underdogs" you just want to put out of their misery... So, yeah. In my eyes it's pretty clear what case we have here, and what the main focus of the game is.
Since the dev said there will be a harem path, I don't have any reasons to say it won't happen, but I don't really find any enjoyment in constantly trying to stop the "bulls", because at some point in the future there might be some sort of payoff.

Anyway, I still want to wish good luck to the dev with whatever story he has in mind! I'm sure there's a fan base for that type of content, so he should be fine.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I did a quick playthrough (against my better judgment) and I have to say that if you are an NTR fan you'll probably enjoy the game, so give it a try, but if you're not, don't even bother.

I usually say that people should try the games and judge by themselves if they should continue playing or not, but I really can't see how a harem fan can enjoy a game with a pencil-dick wimp MC going against a big-dick bull, who can pretty much get away with anything he does and perv around with no consequences.

We once again have an attempt for a "zero to hero" story where the MC instead of 0 starts from -100... There are underdogs who have the odds against them, but you're still rooting for them because they're likeable or you admire their courage, dedication or whatever and there are "underdogs" you just want to put out of their misery... So, yeah. In my eyes it's pretty clear what case we have here, and what the main focus of the game is.
Since the dev said there will be a harem path, I don't have any reasons to say it won't happen, but I don't really find any enjoyment in trying to stop the "bulls", because at some point in the future there might be some sort of payoff.

Anyway, I still want to wish good luck to the dev with whatever story he has in mind! I'm sure there's a fan base for that type of content, so he should be fine.
not surprising
someone already said earlier that the "harem" path has 0 scenes while the NTR path is heavy on the lewd scenes...
and like I said and you also mentioned I guess we know for whom this game is made for , what fanbase is adressing.

Osiris777

May 6, 2017
My boy is gonna plow his whole family and make more family to plow by the time I'm done with this playthrough!

Reactions: Lou111

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I disagree, it just shows that the girls you're interested in are whores who are ready to kneel in front of any other man if you compliment her hairstyle instead of her outfit.
Yeah for the MC to get some, he has to accumulate a fuckton of brownie points with the whore, while your nemesis just has to say "hey your pussy smells nice from over here" and she is dripping wet and ready to go. That is the gimmick for half the NTR games under the sun, the other half doesn't have choices to make and you play as an asshole.

I agree with you man. That is not a game mechanic to make it more challenging. It is a Deus Ex Machina way of punishing a normal player. But on the other hand it is a way of rewarding an NTR lover as it appears that the majority of those players relish to lose control of the MC love life. That's why some devs give a button at the beginning of the game to deactivate NTR, otherwise you get whore LIs that can betray the MC just at the tip of a hat. I mean who the fuck likes LIs like that?

OAsmodeus7O

Aug 10, 2021

Since the dev said there will be a harem path, I don't have any reasons to say it won't happen, but I don't really find any enjoyment in constantly trying to stop the "bulls", because at some point in the future there might be some sort of payoff.

:BootyTime::love:Thanks for your comment!! I couldn't agree more with it. I still need to devote more time to Harem's route because it's pretty hard for me. Besides, I believe it's too simple and dull to say nice things to people and then start fucking them. Furthermore, once Hiro completed sexually enslaving everyone, I don't see any directions after that. Thanks again for trying it. :coffee::giggle:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
:BootyTime::love:Thanks for your comment!! I couldn't agree more with it. I still need to devote more time to Harem's route because it's pretty hard for me. Besides, I believe it's too simple and dull to say nice things to people and then start fucking them. Furthermore, once Hiro completed sexually enslaving everyone, I don't see any directions after that. Thanks again for trying it. :coffee::giggle:
wtf did I just read?
"Besides, I believe it's too simple and dull to say nice things to people and then start fucking them. "
wait that applies to NTR path as well right?oh wait..no it doesn't...

OAsmodeus7O

Aug 10, 2021
wtf did I just read?
"Besides, I believe it's too simple and dull to say nice things to people and then start fucking them. "
wait that applies to NTR path as well right?oh wait..no it doesn't...
:ROFLMAO:Really?? Hm...that's terrible. I should try more Harem's path on the other games. Please be patient with me...:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes