Seeking Underrated/Unknown Femdom Games

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Yes please! Haven't seen it anywhere online. How do you port it so easily?
i'm retarded i thought the game was mv for some reason i haven't played it in a while. So there is nothing i can do to convert it my bad for giving you false hope.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
i'm retarded i thought the game was mv for some reason i haven't played it in a while. So there is nothing i can do to convert it my bad for giving you false hope.
That's ok. Is there something different about VX ace? I tried in JoiPlayer, but get an error saying "stack level too deep".

I think that's an error that you also get in PC for RPGM games

• Angry
Reactions: FluffyDaemon

CutePieMeow

Sep 7, 2018
once again i am sorry to ask, if you can't recall exact kicking ballbust, just roughly the game that will contain ballbust will do, thanks once again

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Big_Daddy_H

Dec 10, 2018
once again i am sorry to ask, if you can't recall exact kicking ballbust, just roughly the game that will contain ballbust will do, thanks once again
I could miss some, but I'm pretty sure the ones are:
oh yeah ive changed up the list a bit so there'll be some that arent on it and some that are that i took off (Ex. bb high, shitty game). Also i didnt realize how much i forgot about each of these games, so I put an * next to the ones im 100% on, idk about the rest but im pretty sure.

Always in Debt
*Bridegroom Training Diary of Tsumugi-Sama
*Evil Woman's Crown (I dont think this one's available in english yet tho)
*Girl Beats Hero
Gladiators of Elmia
Milking Farm (i dont think so)
*Peniban Quest (#1 game on the damn list)
*Tower of Trample
Tiffany's Trap (again i dont think so but maybe)
*Ultimate Fighting Girl
*Warrior Guild

turns out i remember more than i thought. If you have any good bb reccomendations that arent on my list lmk.
Thx