• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Undying Will [v0.02] [DerazyVN]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Lasse.9

I think that the MC is written on purpose to be dumb.
    his actions and thoughts often make no sense. it is completely irrational.

Furthermore, the MC is quite pathetic, especially about his perverted thoughts. can't he at least be a confident pervert.

The writing is above average, and I believe that the game has great potential.

To reach that potential, all that is needed is rewriting the MC(make him reasonable, at least somewhat confident and not constantly perverted) and adding a few choices(doesn't need to have major impact)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

pawlo901

Pretty good game. I liked most of characters, even the men from army. I definitly wait for more updates. Just one improvement I would love is make a little bit better lightning. Most scenes are way darker comapred to textfield and it bother's my eyes a bit.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.02

The strength of this game is the story/ plot writing: It makes enough sense, and it's easy enough to follow to be enjoyable.

The weakness of this game are the relationships/ interactions/ characters: They seem forced, unnatural.

The soundtrack reminded me of The Sims somehow. It doesn't fit the medieval setting, but is easy to listen to.

I do have some faith, that this game can become even better > followed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6419022

I found this Vn to be exactly what I was looking for, there is an actual story to be told, the developer has taken time building the world and it's characters

You have a 16 year old living a peasants life who gets called up to serve in the military, we see him develop from this young man with a dream of adventure into a 19 year old man with a longing to return home to his family after the harsh reality of war takes its toll, he rises through the ranks nonetheless and becomes a beacon to other men in a similar position but even with a higher status, the nobility still disregard him as a worthless peasant..

In this story you'll find love in unexpected places, a family that needs leadership and care, a mysterious story involving gods, monsters and monster girls :sneaky: along with a cast of virgin maidens lusting after the mc, I'm kinda hooked if I'm being honest

There are a few things I'd recommend to the Dev, the dialogue has a lot of mistakes, this wasn't an issue for me but it might be an issue for some so if possible look it over, the sandbox near the end of the update was, well it threw me off if I'm being honest, I didn't mind it but it definitely felt unnecessary

Good luck with the future of the story, looking forward to seeing how it develops
  5. 5.00 star(s)

FrontWing

Good, engaging story and nice charachters. Some of them are too quick to warm up the the stranger, though.
    The author have the best understanding of Middle-Ages then anyone who writes fantasy here.
    The only downside is the sand-box. It's useless, unneeded and anoying.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

jneil121212

This game is a military novel, not an erotic novel. The first 30 minutes of this were a huge struggle. Play only if you like a lot of story. Also the relationships piece at the beginning was ridiculous.