Seeking Unexpected Exhibitionism games

DDDNOMYASS

Dec 12, 2020
For a long time ago I have been looking for specific exhibitionism games with the following feature: The game focus on make funny and unexpect situations where the protagonist accidentally expose herself/himself and sometimes the exposure lead to involuntary sex or grope

NOTE 1: Obviously this situations are unrealistic and fictitious, The fact that somebody get naked by nonsense situation are unreal and shouldn't be confused with real life situations.

NOTE 2: Exhibitionism make the protagonist be embarrassed and the protagonist doesn't corrupt throughout the history (the protagonist doesn't convert into a sex addict).

NOTE 3: Sex situations are optional, this means that is possible to complete the game with the protagonist being a virgin.

For reference I would like to mention some games: Era hunter, Naked adventure, Embarrassed Shina-chan -The Naked Wandering College Girl, Naked Story.

I would appreciate any similar game recommendation, finding this kind of game is really hard, I know there should be more games like this ones in other forums or sites, any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks.