VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Unexpected Journey [Ep. 2 v0.2] [SolidCoffee]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

More of the same thing with some of these newer games being released, it's like there's this perception that no matter how bad the game seems as long as the renders look good it can carry it. More times than none that's the case, the duality of perverts I guess.

Gameplay/Dialogue:
    The fonts were bad like really bad, without increasing the size of the font and line scaling is almost too hard to follow. The dialogue didn't help at all, I think the Dev is Turkish because it was pretty obvious by the bad translation.

Story:
    The story was hard to get into at times, again due to the poor translations. But everything was more of the same, we weirdly up and leave our mother, which seems like a horrible decision. The father wasn't much of a father from what I gathered but the main character decides to leave her anyway. When we meet the fat slob of a man, he comes off as this hotshot still trying to recapture his glory days, I didn't like him. Now I see why dead fathers is a thing in these games. Moving on, we have a bitchy step sister, total cliché, right? Making matters worse the main character is a bit of a wimp, now he does stand up to the midget, Michael, so that's counts for something... but the problem is that he gets knocked out by one single punch.

The choices or lack thereof, don't matter. Alexis and some guy wants to become a onlyfans whore upon first meeting you , it's just total nonsense lol. Oh, and you get abducted by a spaceship as you sleep, yep.... Other than that it's really more of the same thing here, nothing special.

Models/Renders:
    Good

Animation:
    Okay.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

rafaaa

Renders are decent and story is kinda weird but because its still early and there things that need to be explained. There is some choices that have a minor impact on the story but hope to see in future updates more choices that have more impact on the story and on the relations with the girls,hope to see choices with more choices to choose than 2 (atleast 3),hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope that more girls are added (like the principal of the school),the dialogue text should be a little bigger,certain colours of the names should be better and the colour of the text on history log should be different because its hard to read there. The game has potential and i hope the dev have a good story to tell and that implements more choices with good impact and hope the dev hears the feedback of the players.