3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I was going to mod 1.0.7.6, but starting a new game with it (even with all saves deleted) immediately throws me into Noelle giving you a handjob in your bedroom.

This is immediately after clicking "Start a new game", but before clicking "Yes" on the warning screen. I get an alert with the "Immersed in your thoughts..." text that leads to Noelle stripping and giving the player a handjob. Anyone else having an issue?

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks, so i can see her Invite me to relax again when i mow? Is it only when i get the Kitchen scene befor?
After the mowing i have to go to my Room and Read?
Yeah you should just go to your room and read when Sarah is not at home. Anytime after that invite when mowing is ok.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
does any 1 know what qsp program lets you skim through the qsp game file
i used it before to find kates dad answers on sob
but can not rember it

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Not sure if the problem has been sorted about teaching at uni, I can teach one day but the next time there is no option to teach, I am at the right place at the right time, then I get a letter to say I am sacked.

Problem solved new update sorts this out.

version 1.0.7.7

Reactions: Hemulen

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Are the images up-to-date? I'm just downloading this, but I can't seem to find image updates in any of the updates posted to the thread.
It's all been script updates, even on the original thread at New Lagoon. Haven't checked, but it feels like all the original RAGS artifacts are already in place.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
I'm using the modded QSP file, but am not getting the "Noelle Panty Flash" or "Sarah asking to go to villa/weekend trip" events to occur whatsoever.

edit: Noelle's panty flash event seems to only occur after her boyfriend dumps her. (Guides say you need 80-90 affection with her; I had over a hundred and it only proc'd after the boyfriend dumped her and I talked to her in her room.)

Last edited:

motai

May 13, 2017
i have been trying to keep up with your updates but i do seem to be missing a few underwear pictures and occasionaly a few pictures of noelle and cherry so far. far from consistent as they are randomised and some of the random pics are either mislabeled or mislinked is my guess.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes