Unity Abandoned Unforbidden [Preview R4] [Villainous Games]

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
And this isnt the most recent version he released, im thinking its a version before the last one he released. as for the most recent version he had released has horses in the fenced area of the destroyed camp. if anyone has that version please post it
Unless there was a release just before everything stopped and the blog died, R4 was the last gameplay version. R5 was just a physics test of a mechanics rewrite.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Did they not have a video showing off the horse with her?
Yes, there indeed was a video, but only a video (which was on MEGA, and is unfortunately deleted)

It was a christmas special, there was no release to go with it.

wolfusmax

May 18, 2018
Wow, I thought this game was a fever dream that I completely thought up until I found old remnants of the save on my computer, and I tried to find it and thought the game was lost until now.

Is there any other game out there that has any kind of simillar dialogue corruption like this game? I've been looking for something like that for years and haven't found anything remotely close, I think the closest was maybe spacescape, which has been in development hell for years but it seems the game is at least making some progress although the corruption there progresses way too quickly for my tastes.

Jul 23, 2017
Wow, I thought this game was a fever dream that I completely thought up until I found old remnants of the save on my computer, and I tried to find it and thought the game was lost until now.

Is there any other game out there that has any kind of simillar dialogue corruption like this game? I've been looking for something like that for years and haven't found anything remotely close, I think the closest was maybe spacescape, which has been in development hell for years but it seems the game is at least making some progress although the corruption there progresses way too quickly for my tastes.
If you mean like female protagonist sidescrollers there are a few out there, one of my personal favourites is Hounds of the Meteor

Anonwolf94

Aug 27, 2022
Where are the saved files at? Just going through the nostalgia trip and can't get past 20% progress (saw an edited save with 50% on here)

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
you literally "progress" by letting the critters have their way with you. IIRC you can open the save file in notepad or similar and edit her corruption lvl which changes her dialogue when getting dicked