Others Unfuckable [v0.0.3] [Kenshi20]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
and one day your powers will be revealed.
So is this game about how you finally get your powers and transform from "unfuckable" to "chad"? someone daddy can be proud of?

or are you forever stuck as a cuck?

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
So I want to know why does the creator not using the comic book as reference instead of the animation

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev already said this is a personal spin off from the show, so all your Comic Book pet peeves remain untouched.
So I want to know why does the creator not using the comic book as reference instead of the animation
I'm not sure how to properly voice my disappointment that this exists. :cautious:
Dev also pretends this is no spoilers, just a fan fic off the show, must have liked the animation more than the drawings, but if you are really nit picky, dev has to draw insiration from elsewhere other than the show to be non spoilery, so maybe the many, many comics could be the bit of inspiration that is used here.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Now the dev just needs to sign on JK Simmons to do the voice of Orgy Man. Bonus points if his daytime identity is J. Johan Jameson; Nolan was already writer in the TV series, so it's not a huge stretch. Not as huge as the stretch he apparently gave all of the guardians (including the fish guy).

oarclownfish

Formerly 'serb'
Oct 1, 2019
at the end of each update it should put a splash screen with the "unfuckable", add more cum with each update :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes