loli senpai

just too good game..
    you won't get bored at all playing it for long hrs
    and even play it over again to unlock other endings
    for me as someone enjoy long term fapping this game is just too perfect xD
    the mini game and the torturing style is good in genral so 5 for me ez
  2. 4.00 star(s)

swe920

Decent game, the chick is hot as f, and i enjoyed all the animations. But there was too much unenjoyable work in it, especially caue you HAVE to do it, and you HAVE to do it in a certain way before time runs out.

I think a better idea would have been to build the gameplay around the mini game of escaping, as that was undoubtedly the best part of the game. And perhaps let the players design the trap rooms, and progressively unlock more and more different traps.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

BanTheUndeadMan

Not bad for a quick fap there's a little bit of lore thrown here and there through the dialog between the trainer and the trainee but that's about it. The gameplay is pretty simple and can finish in 20-35mins at least for me. The hand drawn 2dcg is nice though so good effort there and the voice like the moaning is alright nothing special imo.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

wokandroll42

Not bad. Fun little game, a little spammy and grindy but scratched some itches. Overall 4/5. Not the longest game but for what it is it's a nice little corruption and training game.

There's enough content where you can tailor the training a little bit to get different scenes and ends, so that's cool too.